Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BT Rage

+9
Soul Kitchen
Culcheth_White
karlypants
scottjames30
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Fri Dec 27 2013, 18:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Culcheth_White wrote:I'm getting seriously pissed off with our new BT Vision package. The phone and broadband have been fine, but the BT vision box is utter shite! The box constantly freezes, which is an absolute pain in the arse! I'm going to ring BT and if I don't get any joy, I'm going back to Sky, even if I have to pay a cancellation fee with BT.

Good luck with that. You will be speaking to someone in Mumbai whose English you can't understand and of course BT will rip you off.

22BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Fri Dec 27 2013, 19:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:
Breadman wrote:Don't forget our "friend" Chrome........

Is that you, by any chance - and to be fair Chrome1 does come out with a few good points which I agree with, whereas Thomas22 is ajust out and out NAZI

And what about Julie Moores? She always seems to be full of his/her own importance?!
BT have a compensation procedure for loss of connection. You'll no doubt get a refund credited to your next bill. Have to say I've been with BT for many years and not had any problem with them tbh.

23BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Mon Dec 30 2013, 20:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

woohoo back online!!! No thanks to BT - don't know who is worse.... BT or UPC or more probably both as bad as each other but at least with UPC their call centre was actually based in The Netherlands whereas BT's call centre is based in India and Pakistan!

24BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Mon Dec 30 2013, 20:19

After all that bollocks you've posted on the E-Cig thread on the other site, you can fuck right off for me........

In fact, I'm coming round to disable your broadband......

25BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Mon Dec 30 2013, 20:43

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I changed my AOL phone & internet connection over to BT, because I got pissed off with speaking to call centres in India, where I couldn't understand a word, what they were saying.

Now I am being told, that I have to speak to another call centre in India with BT, if I have a problem?

I really need to do even more homework in future!  Rolling Eyes

26BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Mon Dec 30 2013, 22:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

BT definitely has its call centre somewhere in India. Some of their staff speak reasonably clearly but some are very difficult to understand. They also have a tendency to say anything to make you go away. When I found that they were lying to me I insisted that all communication was by email. That worked for me because it was a phone billing problem but if you have an internet problem with BT you are stuffed.

27BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Mon Dec 30 2013, 22:50

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

28BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 00:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not just BT. Most of the major utilities providers have jumped on the bandwagon as well. It's all about saving money and making a profit because they can run call centres in Rawalpindi and the back of beyond for a fraction of the price it would cost them to run a UK call centre.
I have nothing against foreigners as long as they can speak English. I begrudge wasting my money to be put through to the middle of nowhere and endure the inconvenience of trying to make myself understood at £2 per minute.

29BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 00:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hello, my name is Malcolm from Mumbai, I'm conducting a survey ok?
It wont take long.
No fuck off you've not said please!!
Malcom Patel? Thats novel!?!Very Happy

30BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 07:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:After all that bollocks you've posted on the E-Cig thread on the other site, you can fuck right off for me........

In fact, I'm coming round to disable your broadband......

Not seen the N-Joy E-cig advert - just reminds me of the days of cigarette advertising!!!! Even the packaging is the same as Marlboro!!!

31BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 10:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Soul Kitchen wrote:Hello, my name is Malcolm from Mumbai, I'm conducting a survey ok?
It wont take long.
No fuck off you've not said please!!
Malcom Patel? Thats novel!?!Very Happy

How does one stop these annoying arseholes from calling? As they are calling from abroad they appear to be totally unstoppable. I've tried polite, I've tried abuse, I've even tried a whistle but they still call back. Why? They are obviously not getting a sale.

32BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 11:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Chuck your phone outside, hope this helps.

33BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 12:14

This is how the pro's deal with marketing calls:

34BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 12:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

lol! Brilliant.

35BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 12:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This Geordie customer doesn't seem to have a lot of patience!

https://youtu.be/Yj2oXMdZ4sk

36BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 12:57

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:This Geordie customer doesn't seem to have a lot of patience!

https://youtu.be/Yj2oXMdZ4sk

Should have heard me, last Friday afternoon with BT!!!!!

I was completely irate and I am sure the whole of Amsterdam Zuid/WTC could hear me in anger!!!!

37BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 13:27

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Breadman wrote:This is how the pro's deal with marketing calls:

That is the best response ever. He does some other good ones as well. Look out for the one where he sacks the caller.

38BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Tue Dec 31 2013, 13:33

I like all Tom Mabe's stuff.

Here's another winner:

39BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Wed Jan 01 2014, 11:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Got an email this morning - they are paying compensation!

Paying back for this month - so this month is free!! Also getting compensation for missing my mortgagee payment (as I couldn't transfer money over to my Dutch account) as well as them paying costs incurred for the missed payment and the service costs!!!!

So not bad for putting my case forward and badgering them!!!

40BT Rage - Page 2 Empty Re: BT Rage Wed Jan 01 2014, 11:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Got an email this morning - they are paying compensation!

Paying back for this month - so this month is free!!  Also getting compensation for missing my mortgagee payment (as I couldn't transfer money over to my Dutch account) as well as them paying costs incurred for the missed payment and the service costs!!!!

So not bad for putting my case forward and badgering them!!!

No way would BT compensate you so quickly. And absolutely no way would they send you an e-mail on a Bank Holiday.

I've always believed everything you've said in the past even when you were shagging Natalie Imbruglia, but this one I have a problem with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum