Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm in love with a Prostitute

+29
LW23
whatsgoingon
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sgt. Bash
Numpty 28723
Bernard Dennis Park
Mallorca Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Spillthebeans
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
Lyric Todkill
Born to be a wanderer
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Lofty_Love
Keegan
wanderlust
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Quent
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 24]

161I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Only because she want's some more money off you, Free blowjob my Arse.
Or maybe she as caught some serious fanny disease, and needs to tell you so you can get to the Doctors quick.

Last edited by Mr Magoo on Tue Apr 24 2012, 14:04; edited 1 time in total

162I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Apr 24 2012, 14:01

Quent, I think you need to be direct with this woman instead of pussyfooting around. You need to find out once and for all whether she's interested in going out with you, or just wants your money. I wish you luck.

163I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Apr 24 2012, 15:43

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I took your advice Owen and sent her a text asking if we had a future together. I await her reply.

164I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Apr 24 2012, 15:43

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Mr Magoo wrote:
Or maybe she as caught some serious fanny disease, and needs to tell you so you can get to the Doctors quick.

I've never paid the extra £7.50 for bareback so I haven't caught anything.

165I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Apr 24 2012, 17:00

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:

I've never paid the extra £7.50 for bareback so I haven't caught anything.

lol!

166I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Apr 24 2012, 17:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Maybe she's negotiated a discount for a frequent flyer. (would this be a 'mate rate')

167I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Tue Apr 24 2012, 18:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She only charges £7.50 for bareback ? She sounds like a right rum turkey. I reckon her ' promised land ' is more likely a ' well worn path'.

168I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 11:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I wonder what her reply was to him, he as also been very quiet on the subject, maybe she is holding him hostage.

169I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 11:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He could be ' taters deep ' for all we know!

170I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:18

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

This was her reply:

Hi Quent, i really want to think that we have a future together, it's every hookers dream to be whisked away from it all to Prestwich. it may be a problem for my boss (pimp) as i'm on a 3 year contract. if you would consider paying up my contract we could get away from this life. it'll cost around £10k, do you have that sort of cash?

I am so happy, it's clear she wants me and not a mention of sex or money, she just wants me. Should I go for it?

171I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes get your 10K out and see what happens.

172I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:40

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Mr Magoo wrote:Yes get your 10K out and see what happens.

£10k is a bargain, her boss would make loads more than that over three years. I've decided I'm going to chance it. Ocean Finance give loans for this sort of situation.

173I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:45

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Yes get your 10K out and see what happens.

£10k is a bargain, her boss would make loads more than that over three years. I've decided I'm going to chance it. Ocean Finance give loans for this sort of situation.

Text her back saying that her contract with her boss is illegal and unenforceable.

174I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:47

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

largehat wrote:Text her back saying that her contract with her boss is illegal and unenforceable.

Her boss has made it quite clear it's enforceable!

175I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 13:50

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hasn't OF gone bust? Their website has gone offline and their TV channel no longer exists!

176I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 14:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They went bust because they lent all their money to hapless clowns who spent all their money on brass.

177I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 14:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I thought precious metals had a high value at the moment.

178I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 14:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Visions of a dream home by the M60 and only 2 minutes stumble to where the Manc junkie community signs on for a script. Nirvana compared to Denton.

179I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 16:35

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I've got my loan approved so I'm going for it. £10k to get Marie away from her life is cheap as chips. The money will be in my account within 48 hours and I'll be straight round with the cash for Marie. This time next week we could be walking hand in hand down Stockport Road, and not a sex flyer in sight.

180I'm in love with a Prostitute - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm in love with a Prostitute Wed Apr 25 2012, 16:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What could possibly go wrong?
May I recommend you take her for a chicken kebab at the Paradise in Longsight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum