Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is next in the hot seat?

+32
wessy
bryan458
xmiles
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
JAH
White84
Keegan
Pevensey Pete
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
scottjames30
finlaymcdanger
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Bollotom2014
okocha
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Barryjw
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
mgsg24
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 27]

481Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 11:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon will get us in the play-offs before Xmas.

482Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 11:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil Brown "knows the club" though.

483Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 11:45

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

For what its worth - I would instantly start to question the judgement of ANY of the 'experienced' managers managers out there, who would take the job. Not that I wouldn't want any of them to come but this interview process should be the manager interviewing the club at the moment  not the other way round. from what I can see its a 'poison chalice' from day one.
Look at the criteria they would have to work with: Gartside, a liar and an arrogant self interested prick whose credibility and record in choosing personnel for the position should make any of them start to have pangs of self-doubt.
A budget to work with of what? its supposed to be diddley squat or at least it was for Freedman and if not now where will it come from? and then there is the issue of the current squad who by the reckoning of the manager that bought most of them aren't up to the job of staying in the division.
Also they can't help of noticed the chasm of disconnect between the club and its fans that in itself is going to take some repair job, (gartside is not going to get one penny from me while he's still at the club).
It is one hell of an ask. What or how the hell can would you persuade any manager who doesn't want to wreck his reputation to take the job?

484Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 11:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon knows good people across Europe.

It seems too good to be true, I bet we get gassed with Brown .

485Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 11:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alan Curbishley used to be mentioned for every job that came on the market,but very little is heard of him now.
Think his last job as technical director at Fulham lasted only 2/3 months.

486Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 14:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Neil lennon seen sat in the subway next to the macron.

487Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 14:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone said they saw him in Morrisons eating 2 large English breakfasts on twitter. 

Seemed fairly sure too. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

488Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 15:10

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Please not Lennon!!!!!! It'll br a fucking disaster Mad Mad

489Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 15:43

Who would you prefer Bryan? And what are you basing it on?

490Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 17:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bryan's never happy...

491Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Lennon. I hope he does okay. He came across okay when he was a pundit on match of the Day.

492Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:23

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's Lennon. I hope he does okay. He came across okay when he was a pundit on match of the Day.

Is it?

Nowt on Sky Sports or t'interweb.

Where you getting this from, RT?

493Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lennon had talks with fatty today apparently,so maybe we'll hear something by Monday.

494Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:It's Lennon. I hope he does okay. He came across okay when he was a pundit on match of the Day.

Is it?

Nixon has said it's between Lennon and Hughton now.

dont know what happened to him saying Clark was the second man.

495Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:28

As Boncey pointed out the other day, never believe a word said by a man called Nixon......

496Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still dont buy Lennon being a Gartside appointment personally, think Hughton or Clark are much more his style.

497Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Is it?

I don't bother with Twitter or any of that kind of stuff but I have a pal who is well in with the club and assures me it's Lennon and all other bets are off. The plan is for the new incumbent to start work on Monday morning so expect an announcement as soon as the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:37; edited 1 time in total

498Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
dont know what happened to him saying Clark was the second man.

On Friday it was a two horse race between Clarke and Lennon. I'm told the latter is the preferred candidate of our illustrious board.

499Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 21:29

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So Lennon is in the frame!!!!!
Based on What????
being success at Celtic???
A Trained Fucking Chimp could be a success at Celtic!!!!!

Gartside is going to grind this club into the dirt

it aint happened yet, please don't let it!!!!

500Who is next in the hot seat? - Page 25 Empty Re: Who is next in the hot seat? Sat Oct 11 2014, 21:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Managing Celtic is no preparation for The Championship.
If it is Lennon,I wish him well,but with the horrible suspicion that gartside and the board have got it wrong again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum