Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West Midlands Police that over 75% of child Groomers are Asian

+10
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
scottjames30
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Norpig
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
karlypants
White84
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So much for the Koran.
Facts are Facts vulnerable young white girls are being groomed as they can get away with their sick sexual urges that they can't get at home.
After all the Burkha and their women are to be treated in a specific way.
White Girls are treated as meat,slags,sluts.

The fact is they are children who have come from bad backgrounds in many cases.

The law needs to send a message out.We will catch you shame you and put you in jail for twenty years.

That also applies to the other 25% of filth who do this.

Obviously you've got a reliable source for this "fact", haven't you.....?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scumbag people/religion

You know that I'm no friend of "the religion of peace" but that article's bollocks.

It mentions the police report in the first paragraph but doesn't provide a link to it, so we can't see exactly what it contains.

The rest of the article is then a confusing list of "statistics" gathered by a couple of QUANGO's, with absolutely no hard evidence to support the claims made.

It even says “Intelligence suggests that of potential suspects identified, 75 per cent of those known are of Asian ethnicity."

Potential suspects identified........

Not convicted criminals, "potential suspects".

And what exactly does "on street groomers" mean? Presumably it means those blokes hanging round taxi offices and kebab shops.

Well, yeah, 75% of that type of groomer probably are Asian but what about the ones sat in front of computer keyboards in dirty bedsits?

Are they Asian?

The point is, they're referring to a small part of the problem but it's worded in a way that implies that 75% of all groomers are Asian.

It's a load of speculative bollocks and is, in my opinion, very poor journalism designed to play to the current knee-jerk mentality of the emerging extreme right wing of British politics.

People like White84.....

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I cant believe anyone would be so serious in believing anything that the West Midlands Police would say considering the amount of times the force has been very close to being disbanded due to their various nasty deeds against criminals and innocents!!!!

I would take what they say with more than a pinch of salt!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

this article may be rubbish but all the cases i have seen from the last couple of years have involved Asian men grooming white girls, it is a problem that needs addressing.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

100% of bonobos are groomers.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

West Midlands Police that over 75% of child Groomers are Asian Tmp

wanderlust wrote:100% of bonobos are groomers.

Are yes, but are 100% of groomers Bonobos...?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Children's society contacting hotels to alert staff seems pretty reliable in my opinion.
Breadman would argue Craig Davies took a great penalty against an outfield player,if I slagged him for not just hitting the target.
So his argument is Irelavent when the facts correlated by different agencies prove what has been proved over and over again that Asians groom White girls more than any other ethnicity.

It's pricks like you who make it easy for the Muslim apologist brigade and you're a big part of the reason that issues like this one don't get discussed either openly or properly.

Why let the truth or some hard facts spoil your argument, eh....?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is White talking bollocks again? He offered me out once the pleb.

BreadmanIt's pricks like you who make it easy for the Muslim apologist brigade and you're a big part of the reason that issues like this one don't get discussed either openly or properly.

Why let the truth or some hard facts spoil your argument, eh....?

Pains me to agree with Breadman, but spot on here.

Fuck me......!

Bolton win away from home and 1874 agrees with me.

Today's just weird.....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank Christ that prick Bruce Forsyth isn't on telly tonight.

boltonbonce wrote:Thank Christ that prick Bruce Forsyth isn't on telly tonight.

Aaaaargh!

My head's just popped!

Stop it with the weirdness-shite!!!

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whys it pricks like me I didn't write the report see the link KP provided.
Scott that was tongue in cheek because you said you were going to support Chelsea.
So the Children's society is incorrect in their facts but Breadman from Walkden now knows what's going on in the West Midlands area.
You keep calling me a prick behind the safety of your key board,I've told you where I sit ESU GG 95 you still haven't introduced yourself.
Where do you sit,I might have to introduce myself to you.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Behave, kids.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

I sit on my settee.

I've never been to the Macron.

I've been to The Etihad though - that was mint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum