Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West Midlands Police that over 75% of child Groomers are Asian

+10
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
scottjames30
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Norpig
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
karlypants
White84
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's Magoo looking for his dick.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White and AD will both love each other , they could play a game of who can bullshit the most.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just sent my friend some pictures via Facebook and she has put the pictures on Bolton Nuts facebook.One of me and my wife having a meal on the Beach,one of me in the sea.one of my wife before another meal and the coup de grace flipping Breadman the bird as he is a cock.                                                                                                                                                        YOU INSPECTOR MORSE may wonder how I have a son in his twenties ?                                                                                                                                          That's because its my second marriage.                                                                                                                                                   Then you asked why I got a taxi to my wifes sisters house,thats because  my car it was going in for its MOT and my son was going to pick it up from the garage as id dropped it in Friday before I went away,not that I have to prove out to a no mark like you.Smart as you think you are.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Go on Bolton Nuts Facebook and my wife flipped you her finger with the words Breadman what a tosser.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  So got a lovely tan tried uploading to the site but didn't work?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

West Midlands Police that over 75% of child Groomers are Asian - Page 4 0008

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a dick.....

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fwiw I think he is telling the truth. I have never met the fella but I know someone who is a regular at home and away games and he assures me he has met him and he is a top bloke.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back on topic. I noticed a gang of nine males and two females were arrested in Longsight and Rusholme yesterday on suspicion of child exploitation and prostitution. Surely it is in the public interest that the nationalities of the suspects should be disclosed on national TV?

Strange how the press make a big issue of the Rozzers raiding Cliff Pilchards Christian crib on the strength of one allegation in the eighties and yet no clue was forthcoming regarding the grooming gang yesterday?

Political correctness gone mad.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Back on topic. I noticed a gang of nine males and two females were arrested in Longsight and Rusholme yesterday on suspicion of child exploitation and prostitution. Surely it is in the public interest that the nationalities of the suspects should be disclosed on national TV?

Strange how the press make a big issue of the Rozzers raiding Cliff Pilchards Christian crib on the strength of one allegation in the eighties and yet no clue was forthcoming regarding the grooming gang yesterday?

Exactly RT, don't upset the PC apologists!! And don't mention  any taxi drivers!?! Smile

Reebok Trotter wrote:Back on topic. I noticed a gang of nine males and two females were arrested in Longsight and Rusholme yesterday on suspicion of child exploitation and prostitution. Surely it is in the public interest that the nationalities of the suspects should be disclosed on national TV?

This may be me just missing the point here, so apologies. But why would revealing nationalities be in the public interest? They've been arrested already right?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to know a lot of "Asian" families in Rusholme and Longsight and most have been in the UK for at least 2 generations so the likelihood is that the nationality of the perpetrators is British.

Not sure how knowing that would help as the implication behind what RT is saying appears to be that the problem is cultural rather than an issue of nationality.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok then....for arguments sake... why were their cultural identities not disclosed? It seems odd that every celebrity who is arrested on 'suspicion' of sexual offences have been named and shamed even in cases where they have not been charged?
Why not the groomers?

I was under the impression that the names of these celebrities got released once they were being charged not arrested, unless leaked to the press otherwise. In the case of Cliff Richard the BBC are being investigated for knowing more than the police did in the build up to his house being searched I think? There was definitely something untoward going on there.

Personally I think it's totally unfair to release their names unless they're convicted, if they're innocent it just amplifies the pressure and scrutiny. 

Again I don't see how it would be in the publics interest to have the names and nationalities of these people released?

I think it's also worth pointing out that whenever it's a white person culture/race/religion is rarely mentioned unless central to the case. Whereas whenever an asian person is caught up in these offences you can guarantee Muslim will be used in 90% of the headlines.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A large proportion of ' celebrities ' were named and shamed upon arrest. Jim Davidson, Jimmy Tarbuck, Freddy Starr etc etc. None of them were ever charged.

The authorities are clearly aware that there is a serious problem of grooming carried out by Pakistani males and it is in the public interest that we are told every time another gang has been rounded up.
It will restore public trust in the authorities rather than the current climate where facts are conveniently hushed up for fear of inflaming tension amongst our multi-cultural brethren.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Just sent my friend some pictures via Facebook and she has put the pictures on Bolton Nuts facebook.One of me and my wife having a meal on the Beach,one of me in the sea.one of my wife before another meal and the coup de grace flipping Breadman the bird as he is a cock.                                                                                                                                                        YOU INSPECTOR MORSE may wonder how I have a son in his twenties ?                                                                                                                                          That's because its my second marriage.                                                                                                                                                   Then you asked why I got a taxi to my wifes sisters house,thats because  my car it was going in for its MOT and my son was going to pick it up from the garage as id dropped it in Friday before I went away,not that I have to prove out to a no mark like you.Smart as you think you are.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Go on Bolton Nuts Facebook and my wife flipped you her finger with the words Breadman what a tosser.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  So got a lovely tan tried uploading to the site but didn't work?
Nice one, hope you had a good un, lad.

Do you and your wife actually talk about Bolton Nuts White?

Poor woman.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks Scott great time food was the best place I've ever been to.
1874 the 2 nd mrs 84 did have a season ticket when we were in the Premier,although if it was very cold as it can be at the Macron/Reebok she wouldn't want to go so a good few of my mates used her ticket.
She went to the Vincente Calderon v Atletico Madrid.
But she's an armchair fan these days.
I talk to her about Bolton Nuts that's why she flipped Breadman the bird saying" what a cock he must have no life checking flight times,sorry I didn't put I'm going to the Airport but we are stopping at my wife's sister overnight.Thats why we posted pictures on Bolton Nuts facebook.

Inspector gadget what a cock!

I think my Mrs would walk out if I tried to engage her in a Bolton Nuts conversation, but each to their own.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

I think it's also worth pointing out that whenever it's a white person culture/race/religion is rarely mentioned unless central to the case. Whereas whenever an asian person is caught up in these offences you can guarantee Muslim will be used in 90% of the headlines.

This is probably the primary cause of racial tension in the first place but it cuts both ways.

How many generations do we have to go back before people are considered to be British?

Nigel Farage's great grandad is German for example. Cheeky Kraut bastard lecturing us on Europe!
Michael Portillo's dad is an exiled Spanish Republican.
Maggie Thatcher's great grandma was Irish.

And I suspect that at least half the people on this site are descended from immigrants within 3 or 4 generations predominantly Irish or european.

The media are very selective about tying religion and ethnicity to someone in the news but I suspect that in the case of Muslims it's in part due to ownership of the media.

The media barons who churn out this shit are predominantly from a central european jewish background/ancestry although Murdoch is an Aussie with a Chinese wife.

I resent these foreigners coming over here and telling us what our attitudes to foreigners should be... Mad

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My great grandfather on my fathers side was an Italian immigrant and my great grandmother also on my fathers side was from County Wicklow in Eire. Luckily there is no record of any grooming activities from either bloodline.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:My great grandfather on my fathers side was an Italian immigrant and my great grandmother also on my fathers side was from County Wicklow in Eire. Luckily there is no record of any grooming activities from either bloodline.

No priests in the family then RT? Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum