Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West Midlands Police that over 75% of child Groomers are Asian

+10
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
scottjames30
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Norpig
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
karlypants
White84
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No but they were staunch catholics! Fortunately my mother was C of E from Derbyshire stock and she insisted that all of her children be brought up as C of E.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:No but they were staunch catholics! Fortunately my mother was C of E from Derbyshire stock and she insisted that all of her children be brought up as C of E.

It's Bonfire Night. Let's all burn effigies of the Papist plotters!

BTW 75% of dog groomers in the UK are white Christian women. Pervs.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell! This is a tricky thread.
I'm struggling to find a 'Brucie' angle at the minute,but bear with me,I'm getting there.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boncey what would you do if Brucie was the next celeb named in the Yewtree inquiry? Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Boncey what would you do if Brucie was the next celeb named in the Yewtree inquiry? Very Happy

It's only a matter of time. They'll get round to everyone of retirement age eventually. I'm bricking it for fingering Ruth P when we were both 11.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

11! you started young Lusty Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Boncey what would you do if Brucie was the next celeb named in the Yewtree inquiry? Very Happy
Will never happen.
He's never been too interested in that sort of thing.
Ever since he had his pubes transplanted onto his head,any form of sex became painful.
He told me all this in confidence,so keep schtum,I don't want another restraining order.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

It's only a matter of time. They'll get round to everyone of retirement age eventually. I'm bricking it for fingering Ruth P when we were both 11.
Did it happen in the garden shed or was that just me? Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Will never happen.
He's never been too interested in that sort of thing.
Ever since he had his pubes transplanted onto his head,any form of sex became painful.
He told me all this in confidence,so keep schtum,I don't want another restraining order.
I'm sure that had something to do with the game show play your cards right with it keep going higher and lower all the time! Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bloody hell another young starter! i don't remember taking that much of an interest in girls at that age to be honest

karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You, Wanderlust and Ruth p all in the garden shed finger banging at the same time? affraid

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why did i never meet any girls like Ruth P when i was younger Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You've never even been in my garden shed and I will always deny it.

wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You're always in my garden shed and I will always love it.

quoted for evidence

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wander did you do the old smell the finger after doing the dirty deed?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:Wander did you do the old smell the finger after doing the dirty deed?

Do you have to ask?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this some sort of initiation for 84's next Klan meeting?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Klu klux klan hated black people,I was at the Specials concert Tuesday,they have black members in their group.
Ska music was black and white youth together dummy.

Saying that I forgive your ignorance as you may not know who they are google or you tube them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum