Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West Midlands Police that over 75% of child Groomers are Asian

+10
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
scottjames30
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Norpig
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
karlypants
White84
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Paedophiles seem to be white middle class people who have been cuaght due to their Credit Cards being relayed back to British Authorities by the FBI leading to an onslaught of convictions.

However we are not talking about this subject,as disgusting as it is.There is or was a thread going around the Nuts board last week on that subject.

All child Rapists should be jailed for life and those who watch the pictures should get a minimum ten years with chemical castration on release.No agreement then back to jail( throw away the key)

The people who watch are as equally bad as they supply the demand.Sentences should be harsher and chemical castration is the only way these people can control their urges( they are wired up wrong)

The grooming of young white girls is predominately Asian males.They are not Paedophiles as such,say a forty year old man looking at a four year old being abused.

What they are doing is taking advantage of fourteen,fifteen year old girls,plying them with drink and gang Raping them.
This is equally abhorrent but in a different way and as I put on the original thread the other 25% need locking up for life or till society deems them fit for release.

Can we have some pictures of your Rotties please?

I like pictures on the interweb.

Do they eat much?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Time for bed seen Bolton's win on Sky goals express,watched Sothampton beat Sunderland 8-0 on Sky game of the day,then watched Match of the Day then the Football Leauge Show thought I'd see a bit more than on Sky and Lonerghans save when he tipped on the Bar excellent.
Time for bed!
If I showed you my Rotties what else would you want to see?
Suspect!

Come on......

Show me the Rotties.......

Me and my mate Abdul really want to see your Rotties.....

We'll pay you.

Paypal.....?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

White84 wrote:What do you mean?Right on the centre half line perfect view about 6 rows up from the front of the ESU.
We changed our season tickets from the ESL to the ESU when we got relegated as the away support in the Championship is shit compared to the Premiership where the South Stand is regularly full with 5-000 away fans,therefore creating a better atmosphere.Liverpool,Man C,Man U,Everton for example.
As the atmos in the ESL is pretty shit now,we moved to get a better view.
If I knew you,you could use the ticket No Problem,however your probably taking the piss.
If you are serious and have transport and can come to Lostock and I'll give you a SAE with my address on you could post it back.
However how do I know you would not tip someone off that I was on holiday.I have two teenage daughters at home and a son and two seriously vicious Rottweilers.So I'd borrow you the ticket but would have to take your photo and see proof of your ID,driving licence with current utility bill.
Still want it?
Don't forget to check he's not Asian!?!  Wink

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The grooming gangs throughtout the towns of northern England are predominantly Asian. Anyone who thinks otherwise must have rocks in their head.
The gangs target teenage girls from care homes. Most of these girls have been kicked out of their homes and schools for unruly behaviour and they end up in the care of the local authority which is basically a care home run by the social services.
The Groomers are not necessarily paedophiles in the true sense in that they are not interested in small children. They specifically target the problem teenage girls because they have no respect for them and they know that once they have plied them with drink and drugs they will end up being a lucrative source of income because they can use them as prostitutes to service older members of the Asian community.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thankyou RT,I have been pilloried by Breadman,1874( his lover) and now SK for merely pointing out something I read somewhere.There is a link provided by KP.
Can't stay long just about to get a taxi to the Airport.
Ten days in Barbados.Just think win at Charlton n a win on Saturday that will make my holiday even better.
Gonna miss Brentford but whatever booked the holiday when DF was in charge.Twat.
Never mind Barbados will make up for it.
See you all next week :COYW:

Pilloried? Don't be so sensitive. I said that attitudes like yours are largely responsible for the lack of sensible discussion of this which is undoubtedly true.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have a good un

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Why what's my attitude ( THE TRUTH) as I stated most Paedophiles are middle aged white men who have been arrested after their Credit Cards were passed on to British Authorities by the FBI.
Most groomers are Asian Men75% the other 25% are equally deserving of serious punishment.
Got to go,can't stay.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Safe journey.

Have a great time.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A taxi is about to pull up to take you on holiday yet you're arguing the toss on a football forum about underage sex.

I think you make stuff up.

Don't worry, Nat.

I've just checked on Manchester Airport's website and the next flight to Barbados doesn't leave until a quarter to two, tomorrow afternoon, so unless he's taking his private jet / white van with the lads in, he's got plenty of time to make his flight......

http://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/flightinformation/

(Just call me Amos........)

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Hi 84, thanks for the ticket offer but Im at work til 10pm so it will be radio at best for me. Have a nice trip...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This proves what a total tosser Breadman is.Before I turn this off as I've just boarded.My battery was running low.
Got a taxi to my wife's sisters you dickhead who lives near the airportOMG.As they're coming with us.
What a Sad lonely Man.
We stayed at there house last night as they live not far from the Airport in Wilmslow.
Thanks for the enjoy yourself biggie n everyone.
Ten days 31 Celsius lovely. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:This proves what a total tosser Breadman is.Before I turn this off as I've just boarded.My battery was running low.
Got a taxi to my wife's sisters you dickhead who lives near the airportOMG.As they're coming with us.
What a Sad lonely Man.

I think it proves how thorough he is.

You have been caught out White84, no one likes a liar.

Two things.

Last night you quite clearly said that you were getting a taxi to the airport, not your wife's sister's house - the airport.

Secondly, why pay for a taxi to your wife's sister's place when you could just have driven there?

What are you going to do when you get home? Get another taxi?

Seems like a daft plan to me.

Or are you just making the whole thing up......?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

It could be true then, this is the grown man who paid good money to have a DOUGIE OUT banner made knowing full well he wouldn't be allowed to unfurl it at the Macron.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Two things.

Last night you quite clearly said that you were getting a taxi to the airport, not your wife's sister's house - the airport.

Secondly, why pay for a taxi to your wife's sister's place when you could just have driven there?

What are you going to do when you get home? Get another taxi?

Or are you just making the whole thing up......?

West Midlands Police that over 75% of child Groomers are Asian - Page 3 20080314_sherlock_holmes

Is that Lord Lucan?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum