Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

West Midlands Police that over 75% of child Groomers are Asian

+10
Bolton Nuts
Keegan
scottjames30
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Norpig
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
karlypants
White84
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boring!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White is just upset because he had taken his banner to the tip.

And he sits in a shit seat.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How could I be upset we won today.
Although as you mention seats,as a season ticket holder,I would like to know why the cushioned seats are not used by season ticket holders,but jonny come lateleys?.

Should it not be for the fans who go week in week out at the Macron?

Also I'm in very happy mood as I'm going to Almond Beach Club Spa,St James Barbados for 10 days this week.
Will miss the Brentford Match ( the sacrifice) such is life.

Not had a decent nose bleed in ages. Can I borrow your ticket?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What do you mean?Right on the centre half line perfect view about 6 rows up from the front of the ESU.
We changed our season tickets from the ESL to the ESU when we got relegated as the away support in the Championship is shit compared to the Premiership where the South Stand is regularly full with 5-000 away fans,therefore creating a better atmosphere.Liverpool,Man C,Man U,Everton for example.
As the atmos in the ESL is pretty shit now,we moved to get a better view.
If I knew you,you could use the ticket No Problem,however your probably taking the piss.
If you are serious and have transport and can come to Lostock and I'll give you a SAE with my address on you could post it back.
However how do I know you would not tip someone off that I was on holiday.I have two teenage daughters at home and a son and two seriously vicious Rottweilers.So I'd borrow you the ticket but would have to take your photo and see proof of your ID,driving licence with current utility bill.
Still want it?

I was only having a bit of a craic 84. Don't take me seriously. Just got tickets to the game for Brentford anyway. Bit pissed off it cost me 52 quid for it but hey ho. Should be a good game if lennon can keep.us unbeaten in the next one. I usually go in the esl but will have to check with my step dad where he got them from this time.

Forgot to say. Thanks for the offer though. I'd have had no problem you taking the Id etc.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

No probs mate probably win got a good feeling I'd take a point v Charlton n a win v Brentford.Im in Barbados so they have Sky n wifi so I'll try n keep up with the score.
Or just phone home! :COYW:

So the massively huge party your daughters and son are having while your away, what time does it start. Do yourself a favour and watch a film called project x before you go Smile

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Seen it mate.
Luckily my sons 24 and has moved back in.After a very short attempt at flying solo.
So he has been given clear instruction,any shinnanigens with him or his sisters,he will be back in a one bedroom flat quicker than you can say "Gartside Out!.
As a added precaution various people will be dropping in Friday and Saturday night.
I was young once.Im all over it!
I think the threat of having to move out of his home will do the trick.
Can you believe his Mum still cuts his toast in to fingers when he has a boiled Egg( neither can I) I took him boxing when he was 7 done it for years had great hope.(too lazy to turn pro).Anyway I've seen project x when they drive the Car in the pool.
In that his Dad was buzzing,"never thought you had it in you" fuck that.Been away without the Kids n all has been well.Fingers crossed. affraid

Haha. It's a top film. We had a few when I was younger that got out of hand but no where near that proportion. The kid cudi song in that is a top tune as well. (In pursuit of happiness)

We had a few at mine, like new years eve while my mum and step dad was out. They usually ended up coming home and joining in the session Smile

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I usually go for the hire out a venur for Birthdays,saves on the carpet stains,teenagers being sick in your drive not to mention what may or may not go on in my bedroom affraid I think that's the best policy.
Especially with Social Media like in Project X you don't know what may happen.
Does my insurance include wilful damage by people my kids probably didn't know,but heard it going round Face book.
No no no ::mad::

Haha. Probably wise. I had my 18th at Tonge ward labour club. Then went to Atlantis after and got thrown out and barred. I reckon it's worse with kids these days though. Everything is on social media before they've even fully remembered what happened the night before

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Exactly it was mad in the 80's before mobiles n all that just the grapevine.
That project X was a warning to all parents about how quickly they can get out of control.
Funny film though.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Ive got id and no ticket. And I can walk your dog.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Biggie if you seriously want a ticket inbox me and I will leave a ticket for you at the ground.Saves you having to risk your life in the Lostock ghetto.
The home watch round here make the Gestapo look like Boy Scouts. Very Happy

I'll walk your dog.

And I promise I won't interfere with it.

Can I have your ticket?

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have two dogs Rottweilers they would eat you.Hopefully anyway!

But you don't go to the Macron so what use would it be to you.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:this article may be rubbish but all the cases i have seen from the last couple of years have involved Asian men grooming white girls, it is a problem that needs addressing.

Operation Yewtree - how many are Asian? - excluding Cyril Smith, Fred Talbot and even Paul Gadd (Gary Glitter)

Operation Ore, with over 5000 arrests with over 90% being white middle class British

They are just two cases that are ongoing with other operations, that have involved international investigations on British citizens that have cracked paedophile rings which have not included Asians!!!

The press pick up on the Asian connection because they are the so called "hated" people in the country, but they do not report the many "white" convictions so it does seem to be an "Asian" problem when it isn't as the problem is widespread involving all races evenly split!!!

I fancy going.

City are away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum