Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton

+18
Mr Magoo
terenceanne
rammywhite
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
boltonbonce
Numpty 28723
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
bryan458
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Bwfc1958
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

As there's not much going on on this side of the forum I thought I'd get this one started early.

I won't bother doing all the previous results and form as I'm pretty sure no one gives a shit about the last few games or the few remaining games anymore but here is the obligatory thread anyway.

For the record, I think we'll probably get tonked as I can't see our defence standing up to Bournemouths attack but you never know.

2Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Afc boringmouth 0 - 13 super whites

3Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:14 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We'll get mullered, but by now who gives a fuck, it's all about next season now.

4Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:58 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surprise victory for us...

5Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:00 pm

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Surprise victory for us...

......by 13 goals

6Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:46 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thinking more like 1

7Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:48 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The odds for a Bolton victory is 10/1!!  A draw is 4/1.  Very tempting odds...we usually do ok when on TV, don't we?

8Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:54 pm

BoltonTillIDie wrote:The odds for a Bolton victory is 10/1!!  A draw is 4/1.  Very tempting odds...we usually do ok when on TV, don't we?

10/1 and 4/1 are decent. Id stick a tenner on each........ and lose twenty quid probably

9Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:25 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Simon Hooper to officiate Cherries clash

Simon Hooper will officiate the Trotters’ final away game of the 2014/15 campaign away against Bournemouth on Monday night.

Taking charge of his sixth Whites game in total, the Wiltshire-based official previously ran the rule over this season’s trips to Leeds and Charlton in August and October respectively.

Mr. Hooper has overseen 36 games so far this season, handing out 116 yellow cards and three red cards.

Daniel Robathan and Lee Swabey will run the line, while Mick Russell will be the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:26 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:The odds for a Bolton victory is 10/1!!  A draw is 4/1.  Very tempting odds...we usually do ok when on TV, don't we?

10/1 and 4/1 are decent.  Id stick a tenner on each........ and lose twenty quid probably

I might just do that...

11Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:03 am

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I already know the score.

Bournmouth 2 - 1 Bolton

Kermogant (unless not playing) to score first for them. And a midfielder to score for us. There is a 47% chance we won't score at all.

Place your bets now.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:23 am

Earlier on this season when Lennon first arrived and we bucked up for a bit and people were talking about the play-offs and I laughed hysterically, I then offered odds of 500 to 1 on us going up.

A few were daft enough to take it. (You know who you are and you're in my Black Book and I will be looking to collect in a few weeks, so think on - expect a visit from Big Bri and Daft Ste soon. No cheques).

So in the spirit of offering stupid bets to the gullible masses, I am prepared to offer double or quits on this game.

Here are the comparative records of the two teams this season:

Bournemouth: P 44  W 24  D 12  L 8

Us: P 44  W 13  D 12  L 19

They're going up, we're all having a rub over how great Zac Clough was (briefly).

Lump on, ladies!

I do internet Keno as well.......

And a three pound free bet when you stake fifty -(non-transferable.)

13Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:26 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We have absolutely no chance of getting anything out of this game. They're way better than us and will know they have to win to get back into the automatic places. With their fans behind them and Dervite in front of Boggers its going to be very ugly.

14Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:20 am

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can't see us getting anything out of this!!!!!, mind you I said the same when we played Cardiff City, our only hope is that they are really nervous!!!  

::bwfcfan::

15Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:28 am

bryan458 wrote:I can't see us getting anything out of this!!!!!, mind you I said the same when we played Cardiff City, our only hope is that they are really nervous!!!  

::bwfcfan::
This is BWFC we are talking about, we do not play logically at all and will probably trounce them.

i'm sticking with 13-0

16Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:39 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We will be playing with freedom, NL will set up to attack them and win the game.. I predict it will be a high scoring match with us just coming out on top, Mark Davies will run the show

17Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:44 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll get battered.

18Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:44 am

Hipster_Nebula wrote:We'll get battered.
What happened to the positivity HN Smile

19Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:48 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think Bournemouth will be well up for this seeing as they slipped up last week, a close defeat for us, probably 2-1

20Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bournemouth 3-0 Bolton Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:27 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum