Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Labour Finished?

+18
gloswhite
whatsgoingon
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Lard Lad
Cajunboy
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
rammywhite
Bollotom2014
Fabians Right Peg
scottjames30
okocha
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Fri May 06 2016, 20:37

Natasha Whittam wrote:Rosa Kay (LAB) 2,568.
Hafiz Butt (CON) 373.
Kathleen Richardson (UKIP) 354.
Alan Johnson (GREEN) 179.
Christopher Amos (LIB DEM) 82

I think his mad rants might have worked against him.

If his posting habits on the BN site are any indicator, he's come 1st, 2nd, 4th and possibly 5th on that list.

82Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Fri May 06 2016, 20:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hafiz Butt is obviously a fake name. Probably Magoo by the sound of it.

83Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Fri May 06 2016, 21:46

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hafiz Butt (CON) 373.

Didn't realise Amos had 82 friends and relatives.

84Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Fri May 06 2016, 21:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Hafiz Butt (CON) 373.

76 of them are alter egos.

85Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Sat May 07 2016, 10:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hafiz Butt (CON) 373.

On the contrary.

We were expecting only between 40 and 50 votes, therefore 82 votes is good, and the share of the votes in the ward actually did not change.

Not bad for someone who wasn't allowed to use any funds to canvass and as such couldn't.  Funds were being used for Halliwell, Astley Bridge, Horwich and Westhoughton - where the votes and voting shares dramatically increased.

In fact the overall share of Libdems went up, in Bolton by 3.7% whilst UKIP's went down by 5.5%.

Overall a successful night for libDems and a good starting point for the next Local Elections in 2 years.  My campaign has already started.

There again, 82 votes is far better than anyone who callously knocks it due to the fact those knocking it never even stood for elections and as such are a big fat ZERO, in fact I am 820% better Very Happy

86Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Sat May 07 2016, 10:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
Hafiz Butt (CON) 373.

76 of them are alter egos.

How could I vote in Rumworth when I live in the Crompton Ward?  There again how could I vote 76 times in the same ward without being questioned and over-looked by the other parties standing outside the polling stations?

87Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Sat May 07 2016, 11:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

On the contrary.

We were expecting only between 40 and 50 votes, therefore 82 votes is good, and the share of the votes in the ward actually did not change.

Not bad for someone who wasn't allowed to use any funds to canvass and as such couldn't.  Funds were being used for Halliwell, Astley Bridge, Horwich and Westhoughton - where the votes and voting shares dramatically increased.

In fact the overall share of Libdems went up, in Bolton by 3.7% whilst UKIP's went down by 5.5%.

Overall a successful night for libDems and a good starting point for the next Local Elections in 2 years.  My campaign has already started.

There again, 82 votes is far better than anyone who callously knocks it due to the fact those knocking it never even stood for elections and as such are a big fat ZERO, in fact I am 820% better Very Happy

Fair play Mr Amos, you had the balls to stand which is more than most people would do. I wish you luck in the future.

88Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Sat May 07 2016, 11:40

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:
Hafiz Butt (CON) 373.

On the contrary.

82% of zero is zero. Is that Lib Dem arithmetic at work. You should become their spokesperson on Education

89Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Sat May 07 2016, 11:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The 82 votes have obviously gone to Mr. Amos head. Very Happy

90Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Sat May 07 2016, 23:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In other news, the LibDems share didn't move in Rumworth but the only two parties to gain the share of votes, in Bolton as a whole, were The Tories (2.7%) and LibDems (3.7%) - the biggest losing party was UKIP (5.5%).

91Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Sat May 07 2016, 23:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually voted for Warren Fox in my area.

92Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Mon May 09 2016, 18:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Warren is actually a great guy and does a lot - taken me under his wing a little, and helped me smooth my rough edges when it comes to actual canvassing, and so has my "agent" Kev Walsh who also does a lot of campaigning for a better Bolton.  Something which I am taking on board and will be doing, myself, over next 2 years.

Campaining for locals and better life s not just for election campaigns but should be done all the time.

93Are Labour Finished? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are Labour Finished? Tue May 10 2016, 19:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Warren is actually a great guy and does a lot - taken me under his wing a little, and helped me smooth my rough edges when it comes to actual canvassing, and so has my "agent" Kev Walsh who also does a lot of campaigning for a better Bolton.  Something which I am taking on board and will be doing, myself, over next 2 years.

Campaining for locals and better life s not just for election campaigns but should be done all the time.

Well done Amos, give it to them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum