Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Keir Starmer - new Labour leader

Keir Starmer - new Labour leader

+10
Norpig
sunlight
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
gloswhite
Cajunboy
Ten Bobsworth
boltonbonce
xmiles
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

181Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Mon Jun 13 2022, 08:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Are you trying to bait Nat into coming back Boncey?  Laughing
I'm sure Nat would see the funny side. Or perhaps not. Neutral

182Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Mon Jun 13 2022, 12:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

An update to the parliamentary website this morning shows Sir Keir is now facing a standards investigation into allegations he’s broken MP rules registering his outside earnings, gifts, benefits and hospitality.

Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Screenshot-2022-06-13-at-10.17.04-copy-2

https://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/standards-and-financial-interests/parliamentary-commissioner-for-standards/complaints-and-investigations/allegations-currently-under-investigation-by-the-commissioner/

183Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Tue Jun 14 2022, 11:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watch out for Wes Streeting. He's going places.

184Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Tue Jun 14 2022, 13:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Watch out for Wes Streeting. He's going places.
 Saw him on Question Time last week and took a dislike to him. He kept talking over other panel members and didn't impress me at all i'm afraid Boncey.

185Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Tue Jun 14 2022, 14:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 Saw him on Question Time last week and took a dislike to him. He kept talking over other panel members and didn't impress me at all i'm afraid Boncey.
Don't judge him on that. Talking over people is what QT has become these days. He's not as left as I'd like, but he's effective.

186Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Tue Jun 14 2022, 17:30

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Don't judge him on that. Talking over people is what QT has become these days. He's not as left as I'd like, but he's effective.
Sorry Bonce but Streeting’s just as monotone and boring as Starmer. I’m afraid the only place he’s going is the back benches in a shadow cabinet at best. Let’s face it, however bad the Tories may be I’m afraid there just isn’t anybody in Labour who stands out as leader material. It makes it worse when everybody knows fully well that the Corbynites still run the party in the background and as long as none of their leadership have the guts to explain what a woman is, it proves it. I’m no fan of Boris but he’s still head and shoulders more credible as a leader than anyone Labour can put up and that really is a sad situation.

187Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Tue Jun 14 2022, 18:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Sorry Bonce but Streeting’s just as monotone and boring as Starmer. I’m afraid the only place he’s going is the back benches in a shadow cabinet at best. Let’s face it, however bad the Tories may be I’m afraid there just isn’t anybody in Labour who stands out as leader material. It makes it worse when everybody knows fully well that the Corbynites still run the party in the background and as long as none of their leadership have the guts to explain what a woman is, it proves it. I’m no fan of Boris but he’s still head and shoulders more credible as a leader than anyone Labour can put up and that really is a sad situation.
He has no credibility with me. Bet he was gutted at being barred from this competition. Sadly, for him, it's amateur only. 
Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 ?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen

188Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Tue Jun 14 2022, 20:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't give a shite about the PM having charisma, this isn't Britain's Got Talent.

I expect a PM to be honest and make decisions that benefit everyone, not take the fucking piss.

Anyone still supporting this PM needs a slap.

189Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Tue Jun 14 2022, 20:33

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't give a shite about the PM having charisma, this isn't Britain's Got Talent.

I expect a PM to be honest and make decisions that benefit everyone, not take the fucking piss.

Very well said, Nat!
 He and all his cabinet need a slap for deceiving the public. No one in their right mind would do as he asks in future.  His position as a leader is simply untenable. Admitting there is no one better within  their ranks speaks volumes for the state of the Tory Party and their priorities.
I can think of several members of other parties that would set an example that we would follow because they have integrity.

190Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Tue Jun 14 2022, 21:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted for this clown so I guess I deserve a slap too.

191Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Tue Jun 14 2022, 23:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't give a shite about the PM having charisma, this isn't Britain's Got Talent.

Yup. And it's pretty useful if a PM has a some decent ideas and policies to stop the country going down the pan and the courage to take decisions without asking a popularity focus group first or deciding policy on the basis of what the media are saying about him. And then doing a U-turn.

Honesty, compassion, knowledge and courage - qualities required for the job.
Lying, self-interest, ignorance and cowardice - Johnson.

192Keir Starmer - new Labour leader - Page 10 Empty Re: Keir Starmer - new Labour leader Wed Jun 15 2022, 02:36

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm proud of you Nat. Bodger is a real embarrassment to both the country and the Conservative Party.
If you bump into 63 would you give him a slap for me please.
Just joking 63.    Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum