Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+14
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Whitesince63
Hipster_nebula1
karlypants
wanderlust
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Cajunboy
Hip Priest
okocha
finlaymcdanger
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 50]

761How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 11:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on guys. Did you know that Lichtenstein produces 20% of the worlds false teeth?
These are big issues. Forget Brexit, and the chinless Tories.
Remember that classic TV show 'The Prisoner'? The Village announcer was an uncredited Fenella Fielding. Unbelievable.
I'm all over this stuff.
Alfred Hitchcock was terrified of eggs. Ironic considering his iconic movie 'The Birds'.
We are the only creatures who have chins (apart from the Tories of course). Elephants have a chin of sorts, but it's caused by a lack of bottom teeth so doesn't really qualify as a real 'chin'.
You're welcome.

762How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 11:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:I've said a few times over the YEARS this has been going on that it's both of you.

This site is a forum and should be open to discussion but you two just can't stop the pissing contest. I have nothing against either of you but you both can be as bad as each other, it sometimes feels like it's just you two butting heads on here which does put off new posters and old posters who come back like Dunkel yesterday.

Fwiw if you look back over Dunkel's posting history on here you will find he left before Brexit had even taken place and Ken Anderson was still about.

It would be more likely that he left for other reasons than over me - as I didn't get involved in the Brexit debate and everybody knew where I stood in regards to Anderson and the facts around how companies legally are required to run (as opposed to how people think companies should be run with the owner propping it up with his own money).

This site is open to discussion, it is even tolerant to a great extent of somewhat extreme views too but clearly we aren't here to be a platform for someones obsession - and with Wanderlust and Brexit, that is clearly what we have been allowing - and for far too long now.

Brexit happened, it can't be changed now, it has to run it's course.

No one even posted on the thread anymore other than Wanderlust and 63 and even 63 stated he wasn't going to do so anymore because it was a waste of time because of Wanderlust's total negativity of it!

What point is there leaving open a thread where only one person wants to post daily his personal hatred of Brexit knowing nothing can be done about it???

Which visitors to the site want to read that, would posts like that encourage people to join if that's one of our most active threads and only one person posts on it and what he posts is his hate???

Nobody complained when I finally locked the thread (over a year since we officially left - which I think was more than a fair amount of time to let it run - don't you?) and non of the other mods have wanted to unlock it when they have the power and authority to do so either - I'm pretty sure they are as sick of it all as everyone else is.

To be honest I believe you could have intervened to stop most of this a long time ago if you had simply confirmed that Wanderlust did post on ww as Hoppy510 and that he did state he voted FOR Brexit and has since felt extremely bitter since because he believed the lies Johnson had said at the time.

Instead you chose to cover your mates back by keeping shtum and blamed all the following ills of this forum on me.

Anyway we move on.

The Brexit thread is locked and you now are calling out Wanderlust and not just me - so real progress at long last.

763How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 11:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Come on guys. Did you know that Lichtenstein produces 20% of the worlds false teeth?
Remember that classic TV show 'The Prisoner'? The Village announcer was an uncredited Fenella Fielding. Unbelievable.
I'm all over this stuff.
Alfred Hitchcock was terrified of eggs. Ironic considering his iconic movie 'The Birds'.
We are the only creatures who have chins (apart from the Tories of course). Elephants have a chin of sorts, but it's caused by a lack of bottom teeth so doesn't really qualify as a real 'chin'.
You're welcome.
Ah - Fenella Fielding!

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Carry_on_screaming_%28film%29

764How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 11:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

...and manatees have chins. FACT.

765How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 11:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lena Guilbert Ford, who penned 'Keep The Home Fires Burning', died in a fire at her home in London, after it was bombed by the Germans in 1918.
And the manatee chin doesn't, like the elephant, count as a genuine chin.
Don't you start an argument with me about chins! Sluffy was right, you're looking for trouble.
I'd start a chin thread, but it would be pointless, if you'll pardon the pun.
If I've done nothing else today, I've got Nutters furiously googling 'chins'.
My work is almost done.

766How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 12:05

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Come on guys. Did you know that Lichtenstein produces 20% of the worlds false teeth?
I'm all over this stuff.
You're welcome.
Fenella Fielding, now there was a tasty one Bonce but I didn’t know she did the announcing in The Prisoner. Not just a looker but a very sexy voice too, how could I have not recognised it?

I don’t think he had Lichtenstein false teeth but did you know that Frank Sinatra never wore the same pair of socks twice? Wonder where the used ones went?

767How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 12:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
And the manatee chin doesn't, like the elephant, count as a genuine chin.
Don't you start an argument with me about chins! Sluffy was right, you're looking for trouble.
I'd start a chin thread, but it would be pointless, if you'll pardon the pun.
If I've done nothing else today, I've got Nutters furiously googling 'chins'.
My work is almost done.
Likening the entire manatee/dugong/sea cow family to the Tory party is a slur too far.
I would advise you to stay well away from water.

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 R.cac5727facdeb9ade76b11d20ca628b1?rik=JxPd6uEbJxgt6Q&riu=http%3a%2f%2fimg14.deviantart.net%2fc6de%2fi%2f2012%2f217%2f0%2f7%2fthor_manatee_by_jharris-d59yxn7

768How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 12:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I never knew that about the chin - good to learn something new everyday.

Thought this might interest you Bonce (particularly one of the pictures they have used!).

Finally an answer to the chinless wonder: Scientists unlock mystery of why humans are the only primates that have chins and it is not to do with sexuality but soft food

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3026233/Scientists-reveal-humans-primates-chins.html

769How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 12:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I never knew that about the chin - good to learn something new everyday.

Thought this might interest you Bonce (particularly one of the pictures they have used!).

Finally an answer to the chinless wonder: Scientists unlock mystery of why humans are the only primates that have chins and it is not to do with sexuality but soft food

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3026233/Scientists-reveal-humans-primates-chins.html
Ah, Brucie. A quality chin. All masculinity, yet without the tawdry flashiness of a Jimmy Hill.

Jay Leno made an effort, but failed, due to his chin taking over the whole of the bottom half of his face. Brucie knew the score, and kept his chin under control.

770How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 12:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

To be honest I believe you could have intervened to stop most of this a long time ago if you had simply confirmed that Wanderlust did post on ww as Hoppy510 and that he did state he voted FOR Brexit and has since felt extremely bitter since because he believed the lies Johnson had said at the time.

Instead you chose to cover your mates back by keeping shtum and blamed all the following ills of this forum on me.

Did you think i would just let this snide comment go by? I registered for WW but have hardly been on it. Yes Lusty did contact me on there as Hoppy but i didn't go through all his posts on there so have no idea whether he said he voted for Brexit or not.

771How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 13:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Did you think i would just let this snide comment go by? I registered for WW but have hardly been on it. Yes Lusty did contact me on there as Hoppy but i didn't go through all his posts on there so have no idea whether he said he voted for Brexit or not.

It wasn't a snide comment - it was a statement of fact that I made - and which you at long last have finally confirmed namely that Wanderlust DID indeed post on WW as Hoppy510 despite his copious denials and lies that he didn't!

I linked several times to that post and even posted in full here on a number of occasions, so it was there to be seen on here even if you had missed over on ww.

It doesn't matter now, you've confirmed what I've known all along and frequently stated on here, that Wanderlust posted on ww as Hoppy510 and did indeed post that HE VOTED FOR BREXIT.

Perhaps now people will begin to understand much better now what really has been going on, on Nuts, for the last few years...

772How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 13:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

It wasn't a snide comment - it was a statement of fact that I made - and which you at long last have finally confirmed namely that Wanderlust DID indeed post on WW as Hoppy510 despite his copious denials and lies that he didn't!

I linked several times to that post and even posted in full here on a number of occasions, so it was there to be seen on here even if you had missed over on ww.

It doesn't matter now, you've confirmed what I've known all along and frequently stated on here, that Wanderlust posted on ww as Hoppy510 and did indeed post that HE VOTED FOR BREXIT.

Perhaps now people will begin to understand much better now what really has been going on, on Nuts, for the last few years...
Can I digress slightly, with regard to posting under other names.
I often had off site email conversations with our long lost friend Breadman, and, during one such discussion, the subject of fake accounts came up. He, like myself, was pretty tired of them.
He then offered this little nugget. 'I don't do fake accounts, although I sometimes post as **********'.
Don't ask me to reveal it, because I won't. Any pm's will be ignored.
Speculate away ladies and gents.

773How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 13:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boncey is Breadman i can finally reveal  Laughing

774How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 13:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Boncey is Breadman i can finally reveal  Laughing
Nooooo.

775How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 14:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Can I digress slightly, with regard to posting under other names.
I often had off site email conversations with our long lost friend Breadman, and, during one such discussion, the subject of fake accounts came up. He, like myself, was pretty tired of them.
He then offered this little nugget. 'I don't do fake accounts, although I sometimes post as **********'.
Don't ask me to reveal it, because I won't. Any pm's will be ignored.
Speculate away ladies and gents.

It's the internet and I fully understand that people are free to do whatever they want on it - as such I don't have a problem with it.

The thing is though that some people, lots of people, seem to be too innocent, naive or stupid enough to believe what someone posts is true or factual.

For some reason I don't understand myself, people begin to take the words of one 'anonymous' poster over the 'words' of another 'anonymous' poster. they begin to 'like' and 'trust' these certain posters and disbelieve and 'take sides' against those who 'challenge' their 'internet' mates.

When we set up Nuts there was a view from some of the founders that we should all have multiple fake accounts and post with them to make it appear the site was busy and active and so encourage new people to join and start posting.

I wasn't happy with this as I don't like deliberately being fake or dishonest so I said I didn't like the idea but was outvoted.

I've seen these fake accounts deliberately mislead and wind up genuine posters and it's done untold damage to the site over the years.

Sure it is fun at times and yes a bit of a wind up can be harmless but as always things go too far and people get hurt.  We've lost Glos over the xmile account for instance and I KNOW of at least one other fake account on here,

I'm not a killjoy and I'm not anyone's mother either, you're all grown men and should all know by now not to take things too seriously what is said on social media by someone you simply don't know and have never even met!

Anyone with half a brain cell should know enough to spend a few moments for themselves to check a few facts out first before believing totally what some random bloke posts on social media.

The thing is most people don't and are only too willing to believe everything is gospel what their 'favourite' internet poster tells them and that everything their 'least favourite' poster says is a load of crap or some internet vendetta or something.

Christ I've even had Hip Priest shout at me in capital letters on here because he believes what Wanderlust had been saying and totally believed I was some sort of a crank with an agenda against him!!!

The irony being I was the one constantly telling the truth and Hip Priest was believing the lies he was reading from Wanderlust.

I'm not just signalling out Hip Priest either, most of you believed Wanderlust and firmly thought I was the one with all the 'issues' and spoiling this site.

As I've said much of this could easily have been stopped a year or two ago because it was 'known' by others that Wanderlust WAS posting as Hoppy510 and that as Hoppy510 he had posted that he had voted FOR Brexit.

Even if those who knew he posted as Hoppy510 hadn't seen that post on ww (and the numerous links to it and the copies of it I have posted on here since) they surely must have seen his constant denials and lies he posted on here proclaiming he DIDN'T post as Hoppy510 and he DIDN'T vote for Brexit.

Anyway what is done is done.

Wanderlust told lies - I've known that from the very beginning and the truth is now finally out for everyone else to see too.  It's been a long and torturous road getting there and caused a great deal of unnecessary arguments and upsets and help turn the site into the basket case it became.

Shame it has taken so long to get to this point but better late than never.

Maybe now we can move on and begin to heal the site?

Let's hope so anyway.

And fwiw Bread has been free to post on here for a longtime now, up to him if he returns or not (rather than post under a fake account), if he does I'll treat him as fair and equally as I do with everyone else.

I even treat the fake accounts fairly too, I just rather they didn't cause the havoc they often do.

776How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 15:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What the f***? wrote:
It's the internet and I fully understand that people are free to do whatever they want on it - as such I don't have a problem with it.

The thing is though that some people, lots of people, seem to be too innocent, naive or stupid enough to believe what someone posts is true or factual.

I'm not a killjoy and I'm not anyone's mother either, you're all grown men and should all know by now not to take things too seriously what is said on social media by someone you simply don't know and have never even met!

Anyone with half a brain cell should know enough to spend a few moments for themselves to check a few facts out first before believing totally what some random bloke posts on social media.

OK - you're mud-slinging yet again.

But perhaps you should read your own words above and reflect on why you constantly reference a random post from years ago on a different forum as justification for calling me a liar  at every available opportunity and attempting to close down every conversation I start with a string of pathetic insults about "my agenda".

Doesn't come across as someone who "fully understands that people are free to do whatever they want on it and as such doesn't have a problem with it" or " knows by now not to take things too seriously what is said on social media by someone you simply don't know and have never even met!"

At the very point you start crowing about "exposing me as liar", you reveal yourself to be an even  bigger liar. And that doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's what people occasionally do for dramatic effect on the Internet. One bloke even claims he likes Bruce Forsyth FFS! I mean - come on!

If you really believe any of this shit you write, do us all a favour and stop dragging me into it all the time. It's pathetic and mildly irritating. Try to manage a whole week  of cold turkey where you don't have a pop and maybe you'll make peace with yourself and feel less of a need to prove whatever it is you need to prove - to some people you've never met Smile

777How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 16:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
What the f***? wrote:

OK - you're mud-slinging yet again.

But perhaps you should read your own words above and reflect on why you constantly reference a random post from years ago on a different forum as justification for calling me a liar  at every available opportunity and attempting to close down every conversation I start with a string of pathetic insults about "my agenda".

Doesn't come across as someone who "fully understands that people are free to do whatever they want on it and as such doesn't have a problem with it" or " knows by now not to take things too seriously what is said on social media by someone you simply don't know and have never even met!"

At the very point you start crowing about "exposing me as liar", you reveal yourself to be an even  bigger liar. And that doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's what people occasionally do for dramatic effect on the Internet. One bloke even claims he likes Bruce Forsyth FFS! I mean - come on!

If you really believe any of this shit you write, do us all a favour and stop dragging me into it all the time. It's pathetic and mildly irritating. Try to manage a whole week  of cold turkey where you don't have a pop and maybe you'll make peace with yourself and feel less of a need to prove whatever it is you need to prove - to some people you've never met Smile

Eh???

I'll make it simple for you

1 - Norpig CONFIRMS you posted on ww as Hoppy510
2 - Hoppy510 (that's you as you seem to be saying you have some sort of a split personality?) posts the YOU DID VOTE FOR BREXIT
3 - I point out on Nuts that you posted (under Hoppy510) that you voted for Brexit
4 - You lie through your teeth multiple times that you are not/were not Hoppy510 and that you never voted for Brexit.
5 - You DID post as Hoppy510 who DID post they voted for Brexit.
6 - You told multiple lies that you were not Hoppy510 and you either told a lie by posting on ww that you voted for Brexit, or it was the truth that you actually did and thus told multiple lies on here that you didn't vote Brexit.
7 - Either way you lied about not being Hoppy510 and you lied one way or the other how you voted at the referendum - on ww you say you voted FOR Brexit on here you say you didn't - both can not be true.
8 - I couldn't care less what you voted for my point all along was that you are a liar and simply can't accept you've been caught out nor willing to own up to it either.
9 - How the fuck can I be mudslinging when I've stated exactly what you posted on ww and compared it to what you've posted on here???
10 - It doesn't bother me in the slightest that you are a liar and a fraud - Christ I've known that for a number of years now and you are still here.  I even lifted, on my own volition, your last ban (which incidentally was for the ethnic slur you posted on here) and in spite of your homophobic comments you made to me and Bob only a day or two ago.
11 - The internet is somewhat lawless and you can lie and abuse as much as you like but don't go crying and bitching because you've been caught out and seeing that YOU ARE A PROVEN LIAR and refuse to man up even when caught red handed, then I've no problem whatsoever pointing out that you've told lies frequently in the past and refused to take ownership of what you have lied over and if anyone is daft enough to believe anything you say without question then more fool them.
12 - Finally don't you feel any shame that many people have stood by you on here fully believing what you have said, knowing that you have misled them?  You've stood by and let them attack me, knowing I was speaking the truth whilst you were concealing your lies?  Doesn't it bother you that you have played people and made mugs of your mates, rather than admit you were ever wrong or lied?  I don't believe you ever have and that's what makes you and I so vastly different to each other.
13 - If I was you I'd be contrite and apologetic to all of those who have stood by you but instead you've somehow still can't see you are wrong in any way and in that head of yours somehow trying to make out that it is me that is in the wrong because you somehow think I'm a bigger liar than you???

You're a nutjob mate and you really do need to get yourself some proper help.

You only care about yourself, not even your mates who have stood by you all this time, you've simply played them as much as anyone else with your lies and denials for them to believe.

778How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 16:39

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Enough said: Tories and ethics do not mix

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60983517

779How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 16:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:Enough said: Tories and ethics do not mix

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60983517

No you are wrong - at least in the example you link to.

MacNamara was a Civil Servant and thus not acting as a Tory.

For me this is far worse.

Civil Servants - especially senior ones - and in the role she held (ffs!), should know and behave significantly more responsibly than she did.

For me, if she was still in the post she held, would be considered to have acted in gross misconduct (even if it happened in her own time and away from her work environment) and as such would have been a sackable offence.

Apparently she took her own Karaoke machine to the lookdown party ffs!!!

https://metro.co.uk/2022/04/04/aide-who-took-karaoke-to-downing-st-party-says-sorry-for-error-of-judgement-16403801/

Incredibly bad in imo.

780How is the Tory government doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 04 2022, 17:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Boncey is Breadman i can finally reveal  Laughing

He's trying to float the idea that Bread is posting as Wanderlust...

(Count the number as asterixis he posted!)

:whistle:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum