Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Cardiff

+22
bwfc71
Sluffy
xmiles
Alf Hooker
doffcocker
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
NickFazer
chipbutty
terenceanne
JonnyRandom
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Wed Oct 31 2012, 18:50

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

1-0 to the Wanderers, with Whittingham blasting wide Cardiff's only chance of the night, in a defensive master class. Well here's hoping.

22Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Wed Oct 31 2012, 20:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't expect too many changes, as we don't have an experienced set of reserves, and he has to see for himself how we behave (not perform) on the pitch. You can't really change things if you don't know how it worked in the first place, and to see that, you have to run it. No doubt he knows the team reasonably well from the work he had to do, and the game itself, when they came up and beat us.

I will be happy with a 1-1 and a good, and confident, display

23Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Thu Nov 01 2012, 21:09

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think we will win comfortably, I reckon 3 1. Cardiff are nothing special. I think the players we have have vastly under performed under coyle. I think if dougie can get the best out of players and set the team up right and organise the defence we will go 20 games unbeaten. I think we will trounce the bluebirds

24Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Thu Nov 01 2012, 22:53

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

3-1 Bolton Eagles will probably score 1.

25Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Thu Nov 01 2012, 23:11

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can't see how it could improve in just a few days .... 1-2 Cardiff

26Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Thu Nov 01 2012, 23:34

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we win, the difference between us and the top position would be cut to 10 points...COYWM

27Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Fri Nov 02 2012, 10:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Dougies pre-match press conference.........at last a manager who isn't afraid to change the team around even if we win.

“Cardiff are a good hard-working team who have got quality in top areas, and if you put these ingredients together you have a quality side and they find themselves top of the league.

“But from a selfish point of view I am glad this fixture has come quickly as it is going to tell me how far we are away in playing and points total, and it will tell me exactly what we have got to do and where we have to strengthen to climb up the division.'

He added: “The Championship is a very intense league and from the team that starts on Saturday, it is highly unlikely that we’ll play the same side on Tuesday against Leicester.

“My experience tells me that you shouldn’t be afraid to change the team in the Championship. So I will be using my whole squad over the next month and I will be very surprised if everyone doesn’t get game time.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

28Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Fri Nov 02 2012, 13:46

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

So far so good, could he go from being an underwhelming appointment to the best manager the clubs had since Big Sam? My hopes are certainly being raised by the interviews I've seen/heard so far!

We're still getting stuffed by Cardiff though. I just hope the majority of Bolton fans realise that this game is just Dougie finding stuff out, and don't start with the negative crap.

29Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Fri Nov 02 2012, 13:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Lt. Boon wrote:

We're still getting stuffed by Cardiff though. I just hope the majority of Bolton fans realise that this game is just Dougie finding stuff out, and don't start with the negative crap.

A sensible opinion but do you really think some of the fans who bombared facebook with stupid comments will see it like that?

As soon as we go a goal down under Freedman some will be demanding he gets sacked or it's gartsides fault.

30Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Fri Nov 02 2012, 14:02

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:A sensible opinion but do you really think some of the fans who bombared facebook with stupid comments will see it like that?

As soon as we go a goal down under Freedman some will be demanding he gets sacked or it's gartsides fault.

I've seen the comments on Facebook and I do fear the worst. I can only hope that the people on Facebook saying stupid things are the ones who sit at home constantly begging for links rather than actually attending the games.

31Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Fri Nov 02 2012, 14:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Lt. Boon wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:A sensible opinion but do you really think some of the fans who bombared facebook with stupid comments will see it like that?

I've seen the comments on Facebook and I do fear the worst. I can only hope that the people on Facebook saying stupid things are the ones who sit at home constantly begging for links rather than actually attending the games.

Most are from what I can gather, I doubt most even know we have moved from burnden park to be honest.

You will get the usual crap like; ''whos dis morgan freeman guy we ave as manager e iz crap''

32Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Fri Nov 02 2012, 18:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I can't believe you two are coming on with the old shit, 'we go to the games, therefore we know best'. What a pair of tits.

33Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Fri Nov 02 2012, 18:28

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When have I ever said I know better than someone who doesn't attend matches?

34Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Fri Nov 02 2012, 18:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

gloswhite wrote:I can't believe you two are coming on with the old shit, 'we go to the games, therefore we know best'. What a pair of tits.

We're did I say I know best, all I said was there are some idiots on facebook who never go to games and spout absolute crap as soon as we go a goal down.

If they do go to the games then fine but they talk bollocks sometimes either way.

35Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Fri Nov 02 2012, 19:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

gloswhite wrote:What a pair of tits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not sure what Dolly Parton has to do with the conversation, but I agree. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Fri Nov 02 2012, 19:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sick of condescending wankers on this site who talk down to people. Aaron is a prime example.

He should be removed as a mod and replaced with Bolton Hater.

37Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 12:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just realised this game kicks off at 5.15pm.

Sky wankers!!

38Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 14:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Lt Boon: I can only hope that the people on Facebook saying stupid things are the ones who sit at home constantly begging for links rather than actually attending the games.

Aaron : Most are from what I can gather, I doubt most even know we have moved from burnden park to be honest.

If I've picked it up wrong, my apologies, but thats how I see it.

39Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 15:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have just realised this game kicks off at 5.15pm.

Sky wankers!!

5.20 isn't it

40Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 15:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, I bought a ticket on line on Monday thinking it was on at 1500, had to get a refund the next day. Just not used to seeing us on the telly any more

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum