Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Cardiff

+22
bwfc71
Sluffy
xmiles
Alf Hooker
doffcocker
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
NickFazer
chipbutty
terenceanne
JonnyRandom
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

41Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 15:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

gloswhite wrote:Nat, I bought a ticket on line on Monday thinking it was on at 1500, had to get a refund the next day. Just not used to seeing us on the telly any more

See, this is what I mean about our fans. Very Happy Just kidding.

Seems to be going alright for the new managers in the championship this afternoon apart from Blackburn.

For anyone who is interested kick off is at 5.20 but fireworks are being set off at 5.00pm.

42Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 16:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

lol!

43Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 16:29

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well the team announced is what mi granny would say is a "queer how do you do".

Zat back in ... and SKD still upfront.......I'll have to contemplate further.

44Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 16:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Can't throw the old guard without having a look I suppose. May well sub them though.

45Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 16:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's a million things wrong with the selection but I was prepared for that. How well he recognises in time what's wrong with it is how I'll judge him.

Pratley is the biggest mystery for me. It's your first match at a club where your appointment was unpopular, and you give the club's least popular player his first start of the season.

46Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 16:50

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Any news on the starting line up?

47Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 16:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC: Bogdan, Ricketts, Mills, Knight, Warnock, Andrews, Pratley, Chung-Yong, Eagles, M Davies, K Davies

Many were calling for 2 defensive mids to sit and thats what he's done, hopefully that means Mark Davies will be able to express himself.

I don't like Knight, but many were calling for him to be re-instated after Reams lackluster showings so i don't think you can really argue with it, considering we're playing top of the league.

48Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 17:02

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Let's see what happens ..... most of us are surprized I think with this one.

Looks like a hoofing side to me ....that's why SKD is in there I suppose.

49Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 17:20

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I like the look of the starting line up. There seem more goals in our midfield. Interesting to see Spearing dropped to the bench. Good to see Sordell on the bench too.

I am certain we will win this game. Come on Bolton, I have got my passion back with a change in manager.

50Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 17:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well 35 mins gone, we seem to be playing alright, neither team creating much, but we look pretty solid.

This game is here to be won, I am sure we will win this.

51Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 18:02

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bogdan, jesus christ, I could have saved that.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise and we will attack with more purpose.

52Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 18:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bloody hell, Pratley had a shot !

53Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 18:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

pratley and Andrews have done their job but sideways and backwards arent what we need now. At lest Spearing should be back and maybe Petrov

54Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 18:07

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anyone see Dougie and LL on the bench just now? They both had a look on their face like "Jesus, we are shit".

55Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 18:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Saw that Very Happy

56Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 18:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It has so far been one of the worst matches I've ever seen in my life.

57Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 18:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well we've passed it, and looked to pass it. Happy to see Andrews Prats and Mark davies all showing for the ball and a couple of nice passes down the wing.

same old defence though.

It's not going to change over night but we're passing and moving so thats a start.

58Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 18:14

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't like Kevin Davies up front. Great pro for Bolton over the years of course but I just think he encourages us to lump the ball up to him, I would rather have a front three of N'Gog, Sordell and Lee.

We are creating so little. Have we had a chance to score yet? No. That's not good enough.

There is a real lack of quality and confidence in the team right now. I hope we can turn this around.

59Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 18:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I felt it was a tactical first half, each team trying out each other, with Cardiff happy to sit back a bit. Hopefully we will now have the instruction to attack without lobbing it to SKD, because on his own he's wasted, and virtually leaves us with no attack. We have no option but to attack, and it will be interesting to see what DF does

60Bolton 2-1 Cardiff - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Cardiff Sat Nov 03 2012, 18:31

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We should be beating a team like Cardiff at home. If they had Bellamy and Maynard then yeah they would have a real threat but they have players like Helguson for god's sake.

Come on Bolton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum