Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Leicester

+23
Numpty 28723
xmiles
JonnyRandom
Sluffy
Angry Dad
inf
Bolton Nuts
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
jayjay23
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
wanderlust
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Passi wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Laughing

your delusion that you're actually a 32 year old former model and business owner from Preston is extremely worrying.

I suspect none of the mods will vouch for you...

I can confirm Natasha was not online last night or in the chatroom.

Laughing

102Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:33

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lofty_Love wrote:Not really sure how people can complain so much...

We got a CLEAN SHEET against one of the top clubs.

I think people are forgetting just how badly we were doing, Coyle got 1 clean sheet all season, Freedman has got one in his SECOND game against arguably our hardest competitors. And the goal conceded against Cardiff was bloody unlucky.

Yeah we played pretty bland football, no really exciting attacking threat. But that isn't what hes focusing on, isn't that obvious? he said it himself.. Once hes sorted the defense we can concentrate on attacking options more and start a more attacking team.

So the reason he kept Pratley, Andrews and the like on instead of Chungy (who had a dire second half) and Eagles (who was knackered) was to finally strengthen our defense and see a game out! Something every single one of us has been shouting for for the last two years!

4 points against Cardiff and Leicester as his first two games is good, if we beat Blackpool which I can see us doing its almost a dream start.

People say being in the Championship is good because we can expect to win every match, tbh thats one of the main reasons I dislike it, when you hear comments from the idiots sat behind like 'Think there will be a bit of booing after this game' when your at 0-0 with fourth in the league it feels like Old Traffod not The Reebok....

Bogdan and Warnock both had a great game. Thought everyone else just 'did their job' without anyone standing out much.

Also, 8 points from 5 since Coyle left, that would put us in the playoffs (and considering weve had a harder run than most of his thats a good start)
Spot on. Dougie chose to play defensively... something OC could not do in 2 years... we keep a clean sheet... and the whining begins. This is a really good start and hopefully just a start on a march upward in the table. Glad we have a manager who does not telegraph our game plan and who actually tries to analyze the opposition and then neutralize them. Let's win a few in November and we will move up the table. At least we have someone who is getting us that 2 points per game that Gartside demanded earlier this season. A couple of good moves in January and we will be in playoff territory. I hope Zaha loved Dougie!

103Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:Spot on. Dougie chose to play defensively... something OC could not do in 2 years... we keep a clean sheet... and the whining begins. This is a really good start and hopefully just a start on a march upward in the table. Glad we have a manager who does not telegraph our game plan and who actually tries to analyze the opposition and then neutralize them. Let's win a few in November and we will move up the table. At least we have someone who is getting us that 2 points per game that Gartside demanded earlier this season. A couple of good moves in January and we will be in playoff territory. I hope Zaha loved Dougie!

Don't agree. If Bogdan hadn't been in great form and the Leicester attack shite we could have gone in 4-0 down at half-time. This wasn't a great defensive display, we just had a bit of luck and the donkeys at the back didn't make huge mistakes.

To get promoted we need to win our home games, but if he's going to insist on keeping Kevin Davies on for 90 minutes and putting our best crosser on the wrong wing then he is no better than Coyle.

104Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:40

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

To get promoted we need to win our home games, but if he's going to insist on keeping Kevin Davies on for 90 minutes and putting our best crosser on the wrong wing then he is no better than Coyle.

You say 'insist'

Hes done that once.

105Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:41

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
observer wrote:Spot on. Dougie chose to play defensively... something OC could not do in 2 years... we keep a clean sheet... and the whining begins. This is a really good start and hopefully just a start on a march upward in the table. Glad we have a manager who does not telegraph our game plan and who actually tries to analyze the opposition and then neutralize them. Let's win a few in November and we will move up the table. At least we have someone who is getting us that 2 points per game that Gartside demanded earlier this season. A couple of good moves in January and we will be in playoff territory. I hope Zaha loved Dougie!

Don't agree. If Bogdan hadn't been in great form and the Leicester attack shite we could have gone in 4-0 down at half-time. This wasn't a great defensive display, we just had a bit of luck and the donkeys at the back didn't make huge mistakes.

Can't disagree

That said, if your aunty had a dick, she'd be yer uncle

106Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

You say 'insist'

Hes done that once.

Everyone agreed that the new manager would need to drop Kevin Davies for us to progress/improve. He's played about 80% of his reign so far.

107Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Here's a thought, let's try and score a few goals.

Had it not been for the debonair, dashing Dane, we would have done.

108Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 14:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just saw a hillarious tweet.

"Good to get a clean sheet but Pratley and Andrews don't help the defence?"

No clearly. lol.

How are all these people not managing in the upper echelons of world football i don't know.

If the remit for the new manager was to win every game by 4 or 5 and a clean sheet every time i suspect many will be disappointed.

109Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 14:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we get three points from the Donkey Lashers that will be seven points in three games since Dougie took over the reins. Promotion form if you ask me.

110Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:managing in the upper echelons of world football i don't know.

If the remit for the new manager was to win every game by 4 or 5 and a clean sheet every time i suspect many will be disappointed.

The remit for home games is to win. We didn't do that because we were so concerned about defending. As has been said elsewhere, I'd rather win 3-2 than draw 0-0.

111Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:04

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If we had won 3-2 you would still be moaning that we couldn't keep a clean sheet, Kevin Davies didn't score a good enough goal, one of the goals was a corner, we got a lucky penalty, we can't keep having to chase the game and that next game we are going to lose..

Lets face it, Hipster is right, the only way it seems you will be happy is if we win 3-0 or more every game, and thats just unrealistic.

Coyle got us plenty of results like 3-2 when he first came, but then the goals dried up...

Obviously id rather win 3-2 as well, but 0-0 against Leicester in his second game is nothing much to complain about.

You can't keep saying that our whole squad is shite and then have a go at Dougie for not beating fourth when hes just started....

112Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:09

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

'but also showed some impressive defensive resolve to become the first Championship side to shut Leicester City out this season.'

Just saw this in the BEN

Imagine keeping a clean sheet with Coyle in charge then, no chance.

Last edited by Lofty_Love on Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:10; edited 1 time in total

113Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

You can't keep saying that our whole squad is shite and then have a go at Dougie for not beating fourth when hes just started....

I don't mind drawing 0-0 if I think everything has been done to win the game. What pisses me off is we saw what the team can do for 30 minutes on Saturday, but Dougie chose to ignore that and stick with the shite team/tactics that was losing to Cardiff.

I'm sorry, but that is just daft. As is playing Petrov on the right.

114Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:'but also showed some impressive defensive resolve to become the first Championship side to shut Leicester City out this season.'

Just saw this in the BEN

Imagine keeping a clean sheet with Coyle in charge then, no chance.

Yes but what the BEN failed to mention is that it wasn't a proper clean sheet because they had shots on target.

115Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right, let me ask Hipster and Lofty Love a question.

You go into a brothel and the Madam asks you what sort of women you want. You say "surprise me".

So she says you can go through door A and shag Michelle or door B and shag Cathy.

You choose door A and Michelle turns out to be a right munter and you have the worst sex of your life. The Madam notices your disappointment and offers Cathy for free. She is well fit and gives you the greatest orgasm of your life.

A week later you visit the same brothel and again the madam offers you Michelle or Cathy.

Which one do you choose?

116Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:19

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A.

Two for the price of one Very Happy

117Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Lofty_Love wrote:A.

Two for the price of one Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

118Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'll take A as well! ::dance::

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

119Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Try again you bellends, there is no BOGOF offer at this particular brothel. It was a one time thing.

120Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 16:37

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ok, I chose B, so you can finish your analogy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum