Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Leicester

+23
Numpty 28723
xmiles
JonnyRandom
Sluffy
Angry Dad
inf
Bolton Nuts
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
jayjay23
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
wanderlust
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 22:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Possesion would suggest differently 57% Bolton

62Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 22:35

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Afobe was put on instead of sordell. Didnt understand it at the time. I drive home and sat down and thought about it again. Still dont understand it. Id be pretty pissed if i was sordell

63Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 22:41

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Biggie wrote:Thanks to:
Quent,
Hipster,
Sluffy,
BoltonTilIDie,
gloswhite,
wanderlust,
Reebok Rebel,
Magoo,
Observer,
Keegan,
Terencean,
jayjay,
bwfc1874,
onefinfreedman
and
inf

for joining in tonight on the live match chat! A superb turnout!

Couldnt get to the game tonight, family member passed away earlier so didnt.feel right going.

Im on my phone so excuse terrble spelling...

Sounded like we were nailung thm 2nd half but keeper had a cracker...shame, but one point is better than non! Onwards and upwards!

Oh biggie - the live match thread/chatroom is a masterstroke! Next time im not on a game im coming here!

I traded in my season ticket for Live Chat!

(Sorry to hear about the death in your family. I wish you well.)

Last edited by jayjay23 on Tue Nov 06 2012, 22:45; edited 1 time in total

64Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 22:44

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Biggie wrote:Thanks to:
Quent,
Hipster,
Sluffy,
BoltonTilIDie,
gloswhite,
wanderlust,
Reebok Rebel,
Magoo,
Observer,
Keegan,
Terencean,
jayjay,
bwfc1874,
onefinfreedman
and
inf

for joining in tonight on the live match chat! A superb turnout!

Couldnt get to the game tonight, family member passed away earlier so didnt.feel right going.

Im on my phone so excuse terrble spelling...

Sounded like we were nailung thm 2nd half but keeper had a cracker...shame, but one point is better than non! Onwards and upwards!

Oh biggie - the live match thread/chatroom is a masterstroke! Next time im not on a game im coming here!

Very Sorry to hear that Rebel. Hope you are doing ok.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

65Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 22:50

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Where's Natasha ?

I'm want her opinion.

66Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 22:57

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It was just the same as the Cardiff match except we were denied the luxury of an early Kevin Davies exit. Petrov came on for CYL (not Pratley???) and played on the right where he was ineffective and Afobe came on with ten minutes left for Eagles. I don't get Dougie's thinking tonight, and I'm concerned.

It's early days, but the system Freedman's got us playing has made us even flatter going forward and only marginally less open, and the football has been fucking dire.

67Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 22:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think his first aim was to shut up shop, which we did, but only by a lot of luck rather than great defending/tactics (by the sounds of it)

68Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 22:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got back from the match. It was certainly a game of two halves. Leicester were all over us like a rash in the first half. If it wasn't for Bogdan making some cracking saves we would have been dead and buried at half-time. KD has his critics but he won every ball in the air and his flick-ons were right in front of goal but no-one had the nous to get behind him and volley home.

In the 2nd half we played a lot better and the young Dane pulled off a string of saves to deny us a goal.

Eagles was MOM! He played well enough but MOM should have gone to Bogdan who really put in a top quality performance.

Petrov came on for Eagles and Afobe came on for Lee but I felt either Andrews or Pratley should have been sacrificed. As for up front KD should have made way for Sordell.

All in all, a fair result. Leicester are by far the best team to have played at the Reebok this season. Head and shoulders above the others.

69Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 23:05

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Why do I not have picture under my user name?

70Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 23:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are Admin - Admin doesn't have one

71Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 23:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am the exception to the rule Smile

72Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 23:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Why do I not have picture under my user name?

Biggie, I have a spare image if you wish to borrow it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

73Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 23:11

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Is that becoz I is black?

I thought I would be Freedman!!! And the rest of you Lennie!

74Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 23:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The BBC report pretty much has it as Leicester v Bogdan. Still don't understand how SKD can be on the pitch for the whole 90 minutes or what Sordell has done to guarantee he never gets on the pitch at all.

75Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 23:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

My sincere condolences Rebel.

76Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 23:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:The BBC report pretty much has it as Leicester v Bogdan. Still don't understand how SKD can be on the pitch for the whole 90 minutes or what Sordell has done to guarantee he never gets on the pitch at all.

What was really baffling was that Afobe, Ream and Sordell were warming up in the second half in front of the West Stand. Sordell was giving it big licks as if he was certain to get the nod then Dougie starts shouting Benny, at which point Afobe runs back to the dugout.

I wonder if part of his Arsenal loan deal means he has to play as often as possible?

77Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 23:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just noticed Rebels post in full. Hope everything is okay?

78Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 10:15

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Disappointing really after Saturday's result but as usual there was no cutting edge, although Chung had a good chance to score but blew it. Normally I'm a fan of his but he was doing my head in last night the number of times he gave the ball away by slipping a pass through to nobody at all.

Bogdan probably had his best game and kept us in it - he should have been MOM for sure.

I'm surprised Doogie didn't give Sordell a chance instead of Afobe. And why put Petrov on the right wing when everyone knows he's far more effective on the left?

79Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 11:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Without a shadow of a doubt, as I predicted, we have made the worst appointment in living memory. Freedman out!!

Absolutely fucking clueless. All the good work done in the last 30 minutes on Saturday was undone before the game even kicked off with Freedman's fucking ridiculous team selection.

On Saturday we played shit for 60 minutes, then pretty well for 30 minutes when Ngog & Petrov come on. So any fucking sane manager would think "oh yes, I'll pick a similar team to that that finished the game".

But oh no, not fucking Freedman. Back to the same shit team with the same shit donkey leading the attack. No width, no fucking creativity, no fucking chance.

So we got to 60 minutes again having hardly had a kick and I'm thinking surely he's going to bring on Sordell and Petrov and take donkey Davies off? But no. He waits another 10 minutes and brings Petrov on, but PLAYS HIM ON THE FUCKING RIGHT. He's left footed you twat!

And then waits another 10 minutes and brings Afobe on for FUCKING EAGLES, our only decent outfield player! Fuck off Freedman!

It's along time since I've been this seething. It looks like we've got another manager who is going to ignore the obvious and try weird and wonderful formations/tactics to prove he's a great manager.

FREEDMAN OUT!!!

80Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

God help us if that's these are the kind of performances we can look forward to. I'm all for a clean sheet but the sitting so far deep strategy were the defence might aswell have been sat in the stands just takes the piss quite frankly. Whether it's a temporary thing until we learn how to defend I don't know but if we play like that against teams like Barnsley then it's utterley pointless having 2 other strikers on the bench.

It was a mind numbing game of football in the first half especially, it was so obvious with the starting 11 he was going for a 0-0 or nicking a 1-0 win. As for the starting 11. Pratley couldn't read a book let alone read a kevin davies flick on so how he has managed to take Spearings place only Freedman knows.

Our only shining light of the night was Bogdan had a good game and our defence looked half decent, other than that I was far from happy with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum