Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Leicester

+23
Numpty 28723
xmiles
JonnyRandom
Sluffy
Angry Dad
inf
Bolton Nuts
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
jayjay23
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
wanderlust
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

81Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought it was a decent game. Loads of chances from Leicester in the first half and us in the second. I agree about Pratley though. Why he was playing up front with KD is somewhat of a mystery.

82Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Without a shadow of a doubt, as I predicted, we have made the worst appointment in living memory. Freedman out!!

Absolutely fucking clueless. All the good work done in the last 30 minutes on Saturday was undone before the game even kicked off with Freedman's fucking ridiculous team selection.

On Saturday we played shit for 60 minutes, then pretty well for 30 minutes when Ngog & Petrov come on. So any fucking sane manager would think "oh yes, I'll pick a similar team to that that finished the game".

But oh no, not fucking Freedman. Back to the same shit team with the same shit donkey leading the attack. No width, no fucking creativity, no fucking chance.

So we got to 60 minutes again having hardly had a kick and I'm thinking surely he's going to bring on Sordell and Petrov and take donkey Davies off? But no. He waits another 10 minutes and brings Petrov on, but PLAYS HIM ON THE FUCKING RIGHT. He's left footed you twat!

And then waits another 10 minutes and brings Afobe on for FUCKING EAGLES, our only decent outfield player! Fuck off Freedman!

It's along time since I've been this seething. It looks like we've got another manager who is going to ignore the obvious and try weird and wonderful formations/tactics to prove he's a great manager.

FREEDMAN OUT!!!

how on earth did you glean all that from sitting in the bolton nuts chat room?

83Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I may have had my tinted glasses on when watching the game and typing that, I just hate seeing a home team play with 1 up front. Especially KD and Pratley behind him, both lack pace and an ounce of skill. Pratley put himself about a lot but nothing ever came of it sadly.

Mark davies is useless in the position he has been given IMO as he is far too deep and should have the playmaker roled behind Davies, allowing Andrews and Spearing to sit in the centre.

84Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I was not in the Bolton Nuts chat room, read the script.

85Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I was not in the Bolton Nuts chat room, read the script.

Laughing

86Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love how for 18 months under coyle everyone bitches and whines about how shit we are at the back.

we shut up shot and get a very very rare clean sheet and everyone bitches and whines about us being too defensive.

as littlejohn would say... "you couldn't make it up!"

87Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I may have had my tinted glasses on when watching the game and typing that, I just hate seeing a home team play with 1 up front. Especially KD and Pratley behind him, both lack pace and an ounce of skill. Pratley put himself about a lot but nothing ever came of it sadly.

Mark davies is useless in the position he has been given IMO as he is far too deep and should have the playmaker roled behind Davies, allowing Andrews and Spearing to sit in the centre.

There is no room in the team for both Andrews and Pratley. One of them needs to make room for Spearing who is far more creative and effective imo.

88Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:51

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not really sure how people can complain so much...

We got a CLEAN SHEET against one of the top clubs.

I think people are forgetting just how badly we were doing, Coyle got 1 clean sheet all season, Freedman has got one in his SECOND game against arguably our hardest competitors. And the goal conceded against Cardiff was bloody unlucky.

Yeah we played pretty bland football, no really exciting attacking threat. But that isn't what hes focusing on, isn't that obvious? he said it himself.. Once hes sorted the defense we can concentrate on attacking options more and start a more attacking team.

So the reason he kept Pratley, Andrews and the like on instead of Chungy (who had a dire second half) and Eagles (who was knackered) was to finally strengthen our defense and see a game out! Something every single one of us has been shouting for for the last two years!

4 points against Cardiff and Leicester as his first two games is good, if we beat Blackpool which I can see us doing its almost a dream start.

People say being in the Championship is good because we can expect to win every match, tbh thats one of the main reasons I dislike it, when you hear comments from the idiots sat behind like 'Think there will be a bit of booing after this game' when your at 0-0 with fourth in the league it feels like Old Traffod not The Reebok....

Bogdan and Warnock both had a great game. Thought everyone else just 'did their job' without anyone standing out much.

Also, 8 points from 5 since Coyle left, that would put us in the playoffs (and considering weve had a harder run than most of his thats a good start)

Last edited by Lofty_Love on Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:54; edited 1 time in total

89Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 12:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

^^^ well said.

90Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People seem to be wanting bland football just to gain a few clean sheets.

You want to pay £30 to watch boring, defensive football?

Here's a thought, let's try and score a few goals.

91Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't we score 2 against Cardiff and win?

In his second game as manager we've decided we can't score.

Wumming, and badly at that.

92Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Didn't we score 2 against Cardiff and win?

In his second game as manager we've decided we can't score.

Wumming, and badly at that.

Easy for you to defend him sat at home in your Aberdeen squat. When you've travelled to the game and shelled out a few quid, see how easy it is to defend a 0-0 bore-draw.

93Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Better than losing all the time, which we were doing under Coyle, and the football was even more dire!

94Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You weren't at the game.

unless of course you logged into the chat room from the match. Plausable, but odd.

95Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You weren't at the game.

unless of course you logged into the chat room from the match. Plausable, but odd.

That's becoming boring, people will vouch that I wasn't online last night.

So until you actually shell out some cash, don't come on here saying how great it is to draw 0-0.

96Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:12

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha speaks words of wisdom ..... Dougie Out for me.

Looked promising after Saturday but looks a thick as the previous Haggis muncher.

SKD working to get his 6th manager fired.......Crystal Palace scored 5 last night and are top as we speak......Dougie might be regreting this already?

97Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:You weren't at the game.

That's becoming boring, people will vouch that I wasn't online last night.

So until you actually shell out some cash, don't come on here saying how great it is to draw 0-0.

Laughing

your delusion that you're actually a 32 year old former model and business owner from Preston is extremely worrying.

I suspect none of the mods will vouch for you...

98Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:

SKD working to get his 6th manager fired.......Crystal Palace scored 5 last night and are top as we speak......Dougie might be regreting this already?

Thing is, he won't be because he'll be getting more cash at Bolton and a longer contract. I'm not convinced managers are that bothered about success anymore, sometimes promotion means added pressure like Adkins at Southampton. He's done a great job but will no doubt get the push in a week or two. We should have hung on for him.

99Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:Natasha speaks words of wisdom ..... Dougie Out for me.

Looked promising after Saturday but looks a thick as the previous Haggis muncher.

and who assembled that team.

Ask palace fans, he made them solid first before they showed any flare. The anti scottish bile is just pathetic.

100Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Wed Nov 07 2012, 13:16

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Laughing

your delusion that you're actually a 32 year old former model and business owner from Preston is extremely worrying.

I suspect none of the mods will vouch for you...

I can confirm Natasha was not online last night or in the chatroom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum