Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Leicester

+23
Numpty 28723
xmiles
JonnyRandom
Sluffy
Angry Dad
inf
Bolton Nuts
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
jayjay23
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
terenceanne
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
wanderlust
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Mon Nov 05 2012, 21:52

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Fan anybody that is going to the game tomorrow, Stuart Holden will be in the FanZone from 7PM for an exclusive interview.

I just came.

22Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Mon Nov 05 2012, 21:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why does he want to see a 30 + year old man after the game?

:dontgetit:

23Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Mon Nov 05 2012, 21:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will Holden ever be fit? Some of you geeks are no doubt following him on Twitter, when is he expected to play?

24Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Mon Nov 05 2012, 22:38

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bolton 4-0 Leicester - Pratley (2), Lee, Petrov

25Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Mon Nov 05 2012, 22:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Will Holden ever be fit? Some of you geeks are no doubt following him on Twitter, when is he expected to play?

he never says anything about it.

but if you search his mentions he gets an embarrassing amount of people saying "wen u gna be bk mayte?"

26Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 07:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
he never says anything about it.

In other words "probably never".

27Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 08:00

Holden says he doesn't want to put a date on it, probably because he knows he won't make it, but supposedly he is getting closer and he is back in England now.

Think KD will be starting up front unfortunately, hopefully sordell gets on for him pretty quickly.

Surely Petrov will start in place if pratley. I'd like to see less of Andrews too to be honest, think he was in there to add a bit of height but the guy is so slow it's embarrassing, I wouldn't have him anywhere near the team.

Apparently Mears found out e wasn't playing against Cardiff and went straight home, so if this is true hopefully he'll be shipped out on January.

28Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 09:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well Mears in no great loss ATM. Our back 4 looked a little more solid with Ricketts and Warnock, so I can't see that changing in a hurry, but who knows.

Surely Spearing will replace Andrews and I imagine Pratley will start if only to have some legs in midfield to begin with. If we need a goal then I can see a substitution. Could go with Andrews and Spearing but can't see it after Andrews performance at the weekend.

That business about Ngog not suiting the way we play is bollocks. We play to suit SKD and Ngog has had to fit in with that until the Cardiff game when he played as a striker for once. The same could be said of Sordell - but in both cases we should play to suit them as the end product is everything. Change the main striker, change the playing style to maximise opportunities IMO.

29Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 10:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Excited to see how we play tonight and what the outcome will be, is this really "The dawn of a new beginning"? I hope so.

30Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 10:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:For anybody that is going to the game tomorrow, Stuart Holden will be in the FanZone from 7PM for an exclusive interview.

So the Fanzone is open for business tonight ?

31Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 11:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, see official site for details

32Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 11:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:For anybody that is going to the game tomorrow, Stuart Holden will be in the FanZone from 7PM for an exclusive interview.

So the Fanzone is open for business tonight ?

Yes, the Leicester fans didnt want it today... Rolling Eyes

33Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 11:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is Bolton, we don't follow a good victory with another victory.....2-1 Leicester. Nugent to score the winner.

34Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 12:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is Bolton, we don't follow a good victory with another victory.

DF and LL don't know that, though!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

35Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 12:08

Fancy Leicester for this one, they have a bit of pace which Bolton don't like.

36Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 12:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pace? Nugent? What happened to the "rolling about on the floor laughing my f****** ass off" emoticon when you need it?

37Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 12:35

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

wanderlust wrote:Pace? Nugent? What happened to the "rolling about on the floor laughing my f****** ass off" emoticon when you need it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

38Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 12:40

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Fancy Leicester for this one, they have a bit of pace which Bolton don't like.

All it takes is one packet of your walkers crisp and they will fly towards it!!!

39Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 16:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm warming towards our Douglas, at present...

With three games in the week, I will be shocked if we see the same starting line-up three games running. The players have to understand that gone are the days [when] you have 11 players who play every game and battle on.

This bit was somewhat lost on Owen, who persisted with the same old, far too often.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

40Bolton 0-0 Leicester - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Leicester Tue Nov 06 2012, 18:55

Bolton Nuts

Admin

SKD will start tonight. And if he does I really hope we get another early sub to see if there is a stark difference again.

Wish I could go to the game, feel a bit excited about this one. Just a bit.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum