Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL ADDED - Kevin Davies - Worth his place in the team or not?

+15
NickFazer
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
Angry Dad
Triumph
Dinae Moe Humm
gloswhite
chris_bwfc
rammywhite
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Bolton Nuts
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

One vote only

POLL ADDED - Kevin Davies - Worth his place in the team or not? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%POLL ADDED - Kevin Davies - Worth his place in the team or not? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% [ 5 ]
POLL ADDED - Kevin Davies - Worth his place in the team or not? - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%POLL ADDED - Kevin Davies - Worth his place in the team or not? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 47% [ 15 ]
POLL ADDED - Kevin Davies - Worth his place in the team or not? - Page 3 Vote_lcap37%POLL ADDED - Kevin Davies - Worth his place in the team or not? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 37% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:You're judging him on his past record. If he'd joined us in the Summer and put in these kind of crap performances you'd be wanting him out of the side as well.

I've said I would play Craig Davies next week.

I've being saying it for a while.

You're obviously not understanding my point.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I'm not the only person to notice the hate campaign that's being going on against Kevin Davies. You say everyone would love to see the old SKD. You're wrong. Certain people had no respect for him even before he started getting old. I can remember people slagging him off after he'd played a blinder. Many many times. It's pathetic.

Oh and the people who do it are shithouse wankers.
Sorry I dont agree, Paul Robinson yes, Matty Taylor yes, Gavin Mc'cann yes, even Muamaba got loads of stick, but not Kevin Davies, I suppose in his defence he doesn't pick himself.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:And yet you slagged Dean Holdsworth off from day one.

What's the difference?

He deserved it the open goal missing wife beater.

I didn't abuse him when he played for us btw.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Sorry I dont agree, Paul Robinson yes, Matty Taylor yes, Gavin Mc'cann yes, even Muamaba got loads of stick, but not Kevin Davies, I suppose in his defence he doesn't pick himself.

It's a fact of life shit players get abuse - they're getting paid top dollar to perform....when they don't the abuse is fully justified.

Kevin Davies hasn't played well for 3 years.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I wonder if some of the daft on here care about the good of the team. On this debate it seems more about not upsetting Kev and treating Kev right because he has been a good servant etc...
Here's a newsflash .... we will all still be here long after Kev has retired to his beach house in Blackpool...... my concern is BWFC has what needs to be done to improve this team. Playing SKD for these last 9 games does not improve my team and that's that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum