Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boris Johnson to be our next Prime Minister?

+14
Natasha Whittam
sunlight
rammywhite
wessy
Angry Dad
Cajunboy
karlypants
gloswhite
Norpig
okocha
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 21]

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Haha.

Back to the sneering then, great.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Haha.

Back to the sneering then, great.

Give over. I'm laughing at your statement not at you personally.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Few politicians lie as often as Boris. It doesn't matter that his lies are unbelievable there are enough idiots who refuse to recognise them as lies. He lies in order to manipulate and game social media and internet searches. He simply has no respect for the truth.

For example he recently talked about building model buses. He did the model bus talk entirely to digitally separate Boris Johnson’s search results from the discredited £350 million Brexit red bus. Does anyone honestly believe he builds model buses and then paints them? And then it is likely that he talked about kippers in order to separate online searches from kippers, the slang for UKIP supporters.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You're down in the weeds again XM. Look up and broaden your outlook.

Have a nice day  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
That sums it up very well, Mr. Boltonbonce, I enjoyed watching that. Also, as we all know, there are many other bad things about the Tories, but it cant be put into a half hour video, it would need a 50 part documentary.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

sunlight wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
That sums it up very well, Mr. Boltonbonce, I enjoyed watching that. Also, as we all know, there are many other bad things about the Tories, but it cant be put into a half hour video, it would need a 50 part documentary.

:agree:

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Aviva, Britains second biggest insurer is moving its £9 billion assets to Ireland because of Brexit. Its endless the losses that are being incurred because of gammons.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

If you were only taking whatever drug glos is taking you would be able to think much more positively about this. Remember it will be our fault if brexit is a disaster because we didn't believe hard enough.

"Every Time A Child Says "I Don't Believe In Brexit" There Is A Brexit That Falls Down Dead" to paraphrase J M Barrie slightly.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

xmiles wrote:If you were only taking whatever drug glos is taking you would be able to think much more positively about this. Remember it will be our fault if brexit is a disaster because we didn't believe hard enough.

"Every Time A Child Says "I Don't Believe In Brexit" There Is A Brexit That Falls Down Dead" to paraphrase J M Barrie slightly.
Gloss is quite sane and normal but you five are suffering from Dementia, seek help before you're carted off to the funny house.

Sterling on the slide, nice profit for Rees Moggs investment firm off that one. Normal folk lose out but hey ho, mustn’t be too doom and gloom.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:

Everything you need to know about Boris. I wonder how many Boris fans/brexiteers will bother to look - it might make their heads explode.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Be patient, don't panic. All this running about like headless chickens won't do your blood pressure any good. 
As for the drugs I'm taking XM, of the 12 tablets and 2 injections a day, none of them are designed to make me happy clappy, Its just my natural exhuberance, and watching you lot squirming, that makes me feel good  Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

My commiserations over the injections glos. Though I guess it is not as painful as following Bolton. Smile

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

John Oliver.. liberal douche.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:John Oliver.. liberal douche.

Was there anything factually incorrrect in what he said?

Foreign power dictating domestic policy, not the Brexit dream. Expect appropriate levels of outrage from leavers.

outrage

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:John Oliver.. liberal douche.

Was there anything factually incorrrect in what he said?

Didn't watch it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:My commiserations over the injections glos. Though I guess it is not as painful as following Bolton. Smile
There's some truth in that  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum