Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boris Johnson to be our next Prime Minister?

+14
Natasha Whittam
sunlight
rammywhite
wessy
Angry Dad
Cajunboy
karlypants
gloswhite
Norpig
okocha
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 21]

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Carrie is `Mrs Corney` from Oliver Twist.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Article 50 didn’t say anything about no deal, so it’s not a fair criticism.
Do one and fuck off you boring twat!

karlypants wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Article 50 didn’t say anything about no deal, so it’s not a fair criticism.

Mmm about as pathetic a response as we can expect from you Karl.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Well to be fair it’s a pathetic response to the pathetic shit you usually post these days which is a shame because you used to be a good poster once upon a time.

You are just a boring troll these days that needs to get a life.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just to lighten the mood, I saw a brilliant sign on the back of a truck today:

'Flat out, like a badger on a bypass'  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

karlypants wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Well to be fair it’s a pathetic response to the pathetic shit you usually post these days which is a shame because you used to be a good poster once upon a time.

You are just a boring troll these days that needs to get a life.

Unless you can tell me why article 50 means no deal then get back in your box.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't rise to it mate. Their arguments are like a swimming pool.

All the noise is coming from the shallow end. Very Happy

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bojo needs telling that us Peasants havent got a pot to píss in or a window to throw it out of. Send Watt Tyler down again.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Tell Bojo that up North we are all physically and spiritually toxic and that only dirty people wash.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:Don't rise to it mate. Their arguments are like a swimming pool.

"Their arguments"? Have you actually seen a rational argument from the likes of karly? He is totally incapable of giving a rational explanation for his fanatical brexit stance. Which is why he always resorts to abuse rather than answer reasonably.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know it's been done to death but frankly the lurch towards the right in both the US and UK is very worrying to me. Brexit is only a symptom of that lurch not the cause but it's still going to be a disaster for the next generation even more than for us. The idea that somehow we'll be better off alone rather than as part of what is arguably the world's strongest trading bloc is fallacious at best and downright stupid at worst.

It might help if Boris actually believed in something but he doesn't. Like Trump he spouts populist far right rhetoric because he thinks it will win him votes. And as to Corbyn he's absolutely dropped the ball with the anti-semitism row within the Labour party. A simple outright condemnation of anti-semitism would have been easy to do and would have curtailed much of the negative publicity that has besieged him and the party over the last few months.

Unfortunately he tried to compromise his way through it, something he's not good at and never did before. It's come back to bite him and whether or not there's a general election either just after Brexit or even in the run up to it I fear Labour will take a drubbing with him at the helm. He's gone from being a huge asset to them to a serious, potentially fatal liability.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Exactly how I feel lpp.

Brexit will be bad for most of us but ironically it will be worst for some of its keenest supporters. You just have to look at all the cheerleaders for brexit to know that it is going to be bad. If Boris, Farage, Trump, Putin, Rees-Mogg, Daily Mail, Sun and Express all support something it can't be good for normal people.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The mail is edited by a remainer.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Don't rise to it mate. Their arguments are like a swimming pool.

"Their arguments"? Have you actually seen a rational argument from the likes of karly? He is totally incapable of giving a rational explanation for his fanatical brexit stance. Which is why he always resorts to abuse rather than answer reasonably.
Laughing

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The mail is edited by a remainer.

Up until November last year it was edited by the obnoxious Paul Dacre who called judges "enemies of the people" for daring to uphold the law. So my point still remains valid. If a bunch of people and organisations like Dacre, etc support something so enthusiastically, any rational person would question whether it could really be a good thing.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was almost right. Politicians are the true enemy of the people.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get it?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Xmiles, I've come to the conclusion that you are a bit dim. You seem to base your opinions on what famous people do or say.

I can't take you seriously any longer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum