Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+14
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Whitesince63
Hipster_nebula1
karlypants
wanderlust
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Cajunboy
Hip Priest
okocha
finlaymcdanger
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 50]

821How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 12:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

51131554-9-F51-4-FF2-8-A70-A59-EDD5-ADD14

822How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 13:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:51131554-9-F51-4-FF2-8-A70-A59-EDD5-ADD14
Same old broken record? I actually think it's the same old post, just copied and pasted Smile

Maybe I could use it as a footer for all my posts to save him some time........

Last edited by wanderlust on Sat Apr 09 2022, 13:06; edited 1 time in total

823How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 13:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:51131554-9-F51-4-FF2-8-A70-A59-EDD5-ADD14

Fair enough if you think that.

I would have hoped that maybe one or two would have acknowledged that Wanderlust does tell lies and has been found out doing so and that it was his fibs and deliberate denials (which many seemed to believe) which caused and directly led to most of the stuff that since happened on here.

Anyway as I've just said above he's not going to change but now people can see him for what he is and what he does from now on.

824How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 13:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Fair enough if you think that.

I would have hoped that maybe one or two would have acknowledged that Wanderlust does tell lies and has been found out doing so and that it was his fibs and deliberate denials (which many seemed to believe) which caused and directly led to most of the stuff that since happened on here.

Anyway as I've just said above he's not going to change but now people can see him for what he is and what he does from now on.
HaHahahahahahahaha....you've managed to repeat your mud-slinging in your rebuttal !

Outstanding persistence Smile

825How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 13:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:HaHahahahahahahaha....you've managed to repeat your mud-slinging in your rebuttal !

Outstanding persistence Smile

???

You told lies, I'm stating a fact - how do you believe that to be mud-slinging???

Or are you telling lies now to say you weren't telling lies before???

..dunno..

Just to remind you as you seem to be in some sort of denial, you posted as Hoppy510 on ww that you voted FOR Brexit, then lied through your teeth many times on here denying you were the person behind the Hoppy510 account.

Norpig confirmed the other day that it was indeed you who posted from that account.

Do you want me to dig up his post to refresh your memory???

826How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 14:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

...and again!

Post anything you like as long as I (wanderlust) wrote it on this site (Nuts)
Otherwise it's as irrelevant as you.
 Smile

827How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 14:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:...and again!

Post anything you like as long as I (wanderlust) wrote it on this site (Nuts)
Otherwise it's as irrelevant as you.
 Smile

I don't mind being irrelevant, I don't need to seek any validation from people I don't know on the internet, or anywhere else for that matter.

Anyway, if you want to play games then I'll play - answer these if you dare...

Did you post on ww under the alias Hoppy510?
Did you post as such that you voted FOR Brexit?
Did you ever deny on here to be the person posting as Hoppy510?

Why are you doing all this, it's not normal behaviour mate, even for the internet???

Everyone knows you've lied, there's no one standing up for you any more, as you've lied to them at the same time you were lying to me in what you've posted.

Haven't you realised that?

And you've done all this is for what...?

Just to make yourself look big or clever or something in the eyes of a few random blokes you've never even met on a small internet footy forum???

..dunno..

828How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 14:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one cares Smile

829How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 14:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:No one cares Smile

Wanderlust cares.

830How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 14:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Wanderlust cares.
:rofl:

831How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Apr 09 2022, 14:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Wanderlust cares.
:rofl:

If you don't care then why have you been going on about it then?

Claiming I'm mud-slinging?

Trying to pretend you didn't tell lies?

We all know you've been caught out and we all know you can't face up to it or to be seen to be wrong about anything.

There's only you it means something to, no one else, not even me.

832How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Apr 10 2022, 10:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rishi Sunak has ordered a full Cabinet and HM Treasury inquiry to find out who leaked his wife's tax status to the media.

Why?

833How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Apr 10 2022, 15:20

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

834How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Apr 10 2022, 18:54

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes Okocha non-sense the same as everything else that comes out of Lucas’s mouth. If ever a woman lived on a different planet it’s her. The whole Green agenda is a complete farce. Until the likes of China, Russia, India and the other major polluting nations reduce their emissions, which they won’t because they know the lies behind net zero are completely pointless, whatever we do will make absolutely no difference, other than making people here poorer. The only sensible action now is to increase both gas and oil extraction from the North Sea and end this stupid and completely irrational refusal to frack. When common sense returns, which hopefully it is doing, we can get on with both.

835How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Apr 10 2022, 18:59

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Rishi Sunak has ordered a full Cabinet and HM Treasury inquiry to find out who leaked his wife's tax status to the media.

Why?
Because there are rules and in fact laws against it. Peoples tax situation should be private and not be made public and whoever has done this needs to be identified and fired. Whether you like it or not, we can not have civil servants releasing private details in this way, otherwise where does it stop? Sunk and his wife have broken no laws and Rishi has now decided that all tax on earnings by his wife will be taxed at UK rates. End of.

836How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Apr 10 2022, 19:02

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I had a feeling we might be hearing from you, WS63....

837How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Apr 10 2022, 20:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Rishi Sunak has ordered a full Cabinet and HM Treasury inquiry to find out who leaked his wife's tax status to the media.

Why?
Because there are rules and in fact laws against it. Peoples tax situation should be private and not be made public and whoever has done this needs to be identified and fired. Whether you like it or not, we can not have civil servants releasing private details in this way, otherwise where does it stop? Sunk and his wife have broken no laws and Rishi has now decided that all tax on earnings by his wife will be taxed at UK rates. End of.
Wow! Shocked

838How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Apr 10 2022, 21:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blimp.

839How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 11 2022, 00:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You missed the point White. Just wondering why, if someone has illegally leaked some information, Sunak doesn't just make a complaint to the police and let them get on with investigating it like anyone else would?

Why should we, the taxpayers, pay for a full on public enquiry? In my mind that's an abuse of privilege.

840How is the Tory government doing? - Page 42 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Mon Apr 11 2022, 01:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the "optics" front, Sunak has finally admitted that he himself was registered as non-dom before he went into politics. Not clear whether he claimed to be Indian or American beforehand - but he must have realised it wouldn't play well with the electorate otherwise he wouldn't have changed it.

Entirely legal of course, but doesn't look great for a self-proclaimed foreigner to be the one to raise more taxes on the entire country than any Chancellor since Adam was a lad - and is set to raise them even further to pay for his borrowing excesses.

Wondering if the "optics" will be his demise? His "popularity score" has apparently reached MINUS 18 according to the Express.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum