Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory Government Doing?

+19
Sluffy
Norpig
Cajunboy
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
wessy
Whitesince63
Growler
Feby
wanderlust
okocha
Ten Bobsworth
Bolton Nuts
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 50]

761How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Tue Sep 26 2023, 18:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like you two, I would like some common sense too.

I’m not a loyal supporter of any political party. Voted the tories in 13 years ago (big mistake)and have even voted for Robert Kilroy Silk (Veritas) when I was much younger! Very Happy

762How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Tue Sep 26 2023, 21:00

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Like you, I also want common sense WS63 - so at least we're both agreed that in the interest of common sense we should dump these Tory idiots as soon as possible.
You always have to spoil it Lusty don’t you? What do you believe that Labour would do that would make any difference? If you seriously believe that Labours inexperienced bunch would do any better you’re kidding yourself. That doesn’t mean that I disagree that the Tories have been bobbins but I’d still back them against a bunch of numpties led by Starmer. 

Bonce, sad to hear about the moggy. I don’t like cats but I’d never wish hurt on one. RIP Bey. 😇

763How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Tue Sep 26 2023, 21:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
You always have to spoil it Lusty don’t you? What do you believe that Labour would do that would make any difference? If you seriously believe that Labours inexperienced bunch would do any better you’re kidding yourself. That doesn’t mean that I disagree that the Tories have been bobbins but I’d still back them against a bunch of numpties led by Starmer. 

Bonce, sad to hear about the moggy. I don’t like cats but I’d never wish hurt on one. RIP Bey. 😇
I believe the Downing Street cat is pretty poorly too.

764How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Tue Sep 26 2023, 21:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:

I believe the Downing Street cat is pretty poorly too.

The Tories have probably have skinned that as well Shocked

765How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Tue Sep 26 2023, 21:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

The Tories have probably have skinned that as well Shocked
Very Happy

766How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Wed Sep 27 2023, 09:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
So you've discounted the Libdems already?

Have you noticed the celebrity campaign for PR? - seems to be a theme. So far I've seen Steve Coogan and Carol Vorderman videos.

767How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Wed Sep 27 2023, 10:49

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
So you've discounted the Libdems already?

Have you noticed the celebrity campaign for PR? - seems to be a theme. So far I've seen Steve Coogan and Carol Vorderman videos.
The LibDems, ha ha ha, I didn’t discount them I didn’t even think about them and I don’t think the electorate will either. I sense things are turning now that both Labour and the Lib Dem’s have brought the EU situation into the picture and Rishi has finally grown a pair and decided to make the big calls. New oil and gas licenses for the North Sea, a question mark and pull back on the bans on ICE vehicles and boilers and a stronger stance on immigration. The decision on small nuclear reactors is also expected soon and what a boost if he backs Britain and confirms a deal with Rolls Royce? Yes, I feel the tide is turning and all is not lost yet in the Tory camp. 🥳

768How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Wed Sep 27 2023, 11:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone voting for the Tories because "Labour would be worse" really should hang their heads in shame.

I can't believe any rational person would think like that.

769How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Wed Sep 27 2023, 11:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
The LibDems, ha ha ha, I didn’t discount them I didn’t even think about them and I don’t think the electorate will either. I sense things are turning now that both Labour and the Lib Dem’s have brought the EU situation into the picture and Rishi has finally grown a pair and decided to make the big calls. New oil and gas licenses for the North Sea, a question mark and pull back on the bans on ICE vehicles and boilers and a stronger stance on immigration. The decision on small nuclear reactors is also expected soon and what a boost if he backs Britain and confirms a deal with Rolls Royce? Yes, I feel the tide is turning and all is not lost yet in the Tory camp. 🥳
Currently they're on a par with the Tories in general election voting intentions polls. OK they're polls and I know you don't trust the likes of YouGov but I think a lot will come down to the growing tactical voting campaign and whether or not Labour will get behind it - probably not as they expect an outright win ATM.

770How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Wed Sep 27 2023, 12:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Anyone voting for the Tories because "Labour would be worse" really should hang their heads in shame.

I will most likely be voting labour.

771How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Wed Sep 27 2023, 14:24

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I caught Ed Davey's Lib Dem conference speech earlier this week.....it was very impressive  and made a lot of sense, a stark, coherent contrast to the bluster, lies and denials of recent Tory efforts which Braverman later made even less appealing with her totally misguided logic and cruel sentiments on women and gays fleeing persecution and threats to life.

Anyone voting Tory after all they have put us through since coming to power needs their head examining

772How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Wed Sep 27 2023, 16:36

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:I caught Ed Davey's Lib Dem conference speech earlier this week.....it was very impressive  and made a lot of sense, a stark, coherent contrast to the bluster, lies and denials of recent Tory efforts which Braverman later made even less appealing with her totally misguided logic and cruel sentiments on women and gays fleeing persecution and threats to life.

Anyone voting Tory after all they have put us through since coming to power needs their head examining
Lady Bobsworth watched him. I don't think she was overly impressed. She said Davey reminded her of the dodgy NHS chairman we had around here.

I never saw him perform but I did see a tiny bit of Davey on the News. He seemed to be strutting around like a peacock. Is that what reminded you of Mr B, I asked Lady Bobsworth. It seems I had it in one.

773How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Wed Sep 27 2023, 22:35

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Anyone voting for the Tories because "Labour would be worse" really should hang their heads in shame.

Surely everyone who votes for any party does so because they believe the opposition would be worse?

Well certainly no rational person would think like you if you can’t understand that.

774How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Sep 28 2023, 18:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you catch WS63 on the radio the other day?

775How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Sep 28 2023, 19:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

776How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Sep 28 2023, 21:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will be voting reclaim after Lozza Fox’s excellent speech on GB news yesterday.

777How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Fri Sep 29 2023, 16:14

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:Did you catch WS63 on the radio the other day?

I could still add a few to that list but he’s just about got the gist of it. 😎

778How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Tue Oct 03 2023, 10:20

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Its the Tory conference and not a word on Nuts. ..dunno..

Liz Truss was on yesterday strutting her stuff like a female Ed Davey. To me she looks like a Plain Jane Deputy Headmistress after the job of a Head Teacher that she can't abide.

Another image conscious Tory is Caroline Nokes. She seems to have had her teeth done in Dulux Brilliant White. I hope its not misogyny, I'm not keen on Dulux Brilliant White teeth on blokes either.

It prompted me to see how Whites Beaconsfield Ltd was doing. Not very well according to its latest accounts filed in August.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09313438/filing-history

779How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Tue Oct 03 2023, 11:09

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Its the Tory conference and not a word on Nuts. ..dunno..

Liz Truss was on yesterday strutting her stuff like a female Ed Davey. To me she looks like a Plain Jane Deputy Headmistress after the job of a Head Teacher that she can't abide.

Another image conscious Tory is Caroline Nokes. She seems to have had her teeth done in Dulux Brilliant White. I hope its not misogyny, I'm not keen on Dulux Brilliant White teeth on blokes either.

It prompted me to see how Whites Beaconsfield Ltd was doing. Not very well according to its latest accounts filed in August.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09313438/filing-history
Excuse my ignorance bobs but what is Whites Beaconsfield? I’m assuming it’s to do with Wanderers but I’m not sure if its a holding company or something?

On the Tories, I was impressed by Liz Truss’s speech yesterday but I just can’t stand that awful Caroline Nokes. People like her being in the Tory party is exactly where it’s going wrong.

780How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 39 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Tue Oct 03 2023, 11:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Excuse my ignorance bobs but what is Whites Beaconsfield? I’m assuming it’s to do with Wanderers but I’m not sure if its a holding company or something?

On the Tories, I was impressed by Liz Truss’s speech yesterday but I just can’t stand that awful Caroline Nokes. People like her being in the Tory party is exactly where it’s going wrong.
It does teeth whitening I think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum