Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton

+17
observer
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
kennster
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
karlypants
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Wed Oct 30 2013, 10:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Happy Birthday Mrs Piper.

A joke for you.

Knock, knock,

Who is there?

Wendy.

Wendy who?

(All together now...) Wendy red, red robbin, comes bob, bob bobbing along...

:birthday:

22Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Wed Oct 30 2013, 10:50

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cheers sluffy. I'd tell you all which birthday it is but Mrs Piper has informed me that if I do she will remove my, er, privileges. affraid 

Using the former POCA's scissors of destiny which have NOT been sharpened since the day Smegsonius was made the club gardener. :whistle: 

I'm rather fond of my privileges and would like them to remain where they are so I will NOT mention any numbers whatsoever. Twisted Evil

But if I say Mohamed Kamara and leave it at that I should be safe. lol! :yeahright: 

If you don't hear from me after six tonight it's either 'cos I'm deader than a politician's promise or I made my escape in the only thing that might save me. :drwho:

23Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Wed Oct 30 2013, 11:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Have a great time the both of you.

:party: 

24Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Wed Oct 30 2013, 11:10

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

cheers sluffy, the kids have decided to make dinner for mum and i'm in charge of getting the drinks in for a family celebration. (They aren't really children now, the oldest is nearly twenty and the youngest is fifteen) but I'm forbidden to make any suggestions about the fire brigade when lighting the candles on wendy's cake. Very Happy

25Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 10:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going off the current banner the team all look unwell to me. I hope they have recovered for Saturday.

26Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 11:00

Bolton Nuts

Admin

My team for this one...

Lonergan
Baptiste Mills Ream McNoughton
Eagles Danns Spearing Lee
Cravies Beckford

Hall, Medo, Ngog, Brazil guy, Knight

Dougies team:

Lonergan
Mcnoughton Mills Ream Baptiste
Danns Spearing Medo Pratley Lee
Beckford

Who do you want to see? Mine, or his?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 11:16

Come on Biggie, show me yours !

Given your username, I'm hoping it's impressive.

28Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 11:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Come on Biggie, show me yours !

Given your username, I'm hoping it's impressive.
It's already there mate.

Lonergan
Baptiste Mills Ream McNoughton
Eagles Danns Spearing Lee
Cravies Beckford

Hall, Medo, Ngog, Brazil guy, Knight

I would quite like to see your team selection out Biggie, hopefully Cavies will be ok to play and good to see 2 strikers up front again as Dougie's formation just isn't working!

29Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 11:20

Sod the team, I wanna see his knob.

30Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 11:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Sod the team, I wanna see his knob.
lol!

31Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 11:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Sod the team, I wanna see his knob.
He hasn't seen it since 1983, why do you think they call him Biggie?

32Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie's team will be something like this:

Lonergan

Bus Bus Bus Bus Bus

Bus Bus Bus Bus Bus

33Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The low-down on Saturday's opponents from the south coast

Bolton Wanderers and AFC Bournemouth meet for the 21st time this weekend, with both sides currently level pegging in terms of victories in the fixture with eight apiece.

The last meeting between the teams was contested two decades ago back in April 1993 – a game which saw Bolton run out 2-1 winners at Dean Court.

Following the Cherries promotion to the second tier last season however, the Whites will be facing something of an unknown quantity when they travel to the south coast this weekend.

Eddie Howe’s side have enjoyed a solid start to life in the Championship, with five wins, two draws and six defeats leaving them currently positioned 11th in the league standings.

The south-coast outfit have been impressive on their home turf during the opening months of the campaign, securing four victories over the likes of Charlton, Barnsley and Millwall.

They have however struggled against opponents from the North West, with Blackpool and Blackburn Rovers having taken maximum points from their visits to the Goldsands Stadium.

Following the club’s promotion back in May, Howe moved to strengthen his squad during the summer transfer window with the arrivals of experienced defender Ian Harte and highly rated midfielder Jack Collison on loan from West Ham proving to be crucial to the Cherries’ early season success.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

34Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 12:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1-3 Bolton

35Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 14:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going for a 2-1 loss to Bolton as that's all I can see at the moment.

Also Bolton have sold over 800 tickets so should be a good turn out!

36Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie Freedman's pre-Bournemouth press conference:

"We're very close. We're on an undefeated run but it doesn't feel like it. We now need to change draws into wins."

"You'll now see us adapting our system when we now go a goal up. We know we aren't far away."

"Bournemouth have done very well. They bought some very good players. We had a look at signing Tokelo Rantie but were quoted too much."

"It's a dangerous game for us, though we're sitting here in a confident mood. Six games can get you from bottom to top of the league."

37Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:19

"We had a look at signing Tokelo Rantie but were quoted too much."

Hang on....so we passed on a player because of price and he later got snapped up by that famously wealthy club AFC Bournmouth?

How far have we sunk......?

38Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 15:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some match facts:

1. Bolton have been drawing at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 matches in Championship.

2. Bolton have failed to win 14 of their last 15 matches in Championship.

3. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Bournemouth's last 6 games in Championship.

4. Bournemouth have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches in Championship.

39Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Thu Oct 31 2013, 16:01

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:Some match facts:

1. Bolton have been drawing at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 matches in Championship.

3. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Bournemouth's last 6 games in Championship.

4. Bournemouth have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches in Championship.
5. Bolton have won one League game since Dawson went back to his club.

40Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Fri Nov 01 2013, 13:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
karlypants wrote:Some match facts:

5. Bolton have won one League game since Dawson went back to his club.
That's a good fact to add Observer. Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum