Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton

+17
observer
BoltonTillIDie
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
kennster
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
karlypants
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 14:31

rammywhite wrote:Agreed- this blindness with insisting on two strikers who play the same game, neither of whom can play in the air, is getting to look like stupidity.
Do me a favour, they are completely different strikers. Beckfords an out and out striker playing on the last man. N'gog's better at dropping deeper and linking up play. 

It wouldn't have been my line up, but at least he hasn't been over cautious with his selection.

62Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 14:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully Bournemouth will play there reserve team to win the game, then it wont look too bad.

63Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 14:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well after last night's result, we're out of the bottom three on goal difference only.
One of the teams behind us and two of the teams immediately in front of us have a game in hand, so it really is time for us to get a wriggle on. On paper this doesn't look like the game we're going to do it - but we have to start somewhere.
Dougie talks about changing the system when we get a lead. All very interesting - I'd love to see if players actually switch positions - but getting a lead in the first place may well be the problem away at Bournemouth.
Not happy with the PR guff on this one. It implies that Dougie is telling the opposition that we're going to have a go to start off with and then tighten up if we score. Unless this is a mind game I think it's stupid to tell your opponent what the game plan is.
Anyway we'll see what happens. Hoping for the best, fearing the worst.

64Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 14:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

this whole plan of Dougies is bollocks, if we somehow manage to go 1-0 up, probably by an own goal or a set piece, then its back to the walls and bring on another centre half! Pub teams have better tactics.

65Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keep the faith. Still no dominant performance, but went our way today. Good work from some players and managed a clean sheet. Good subs and a willingness from Dougie to switch to 3 CBs again was interesting.

66Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to keep winning games now.

67Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:03

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bournmouth 0 Bolton 2

• 24 Lonergan
  • 17 McNaughton Booked
  • 15 Baptiste
  • 06 Spearing
  • 04 Mills
  • 05 Ream Booked
  • 27 Lee Booked (Knight - 82' )
  • 44 Kamara
  • 10 Beckford
  • 09 Ngog (Odelusi - 68' Booked )
  • 18 Danns

Posession

Bournmouth 64% Bolton 36 %

Shots

Bournmouth 16
Bolton 14

Corners

Bournmouth 10
Bolton 3

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

68Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

an undeserved victory?

69Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

4 bookings is not good.
Dougie scouring the market for loan deals as sooner or later we'll be losing players to suspension as well as injury.

70Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Stats often paint the wrong picture. I won't comment on the performance as I wasn't there. Maybe we played badly, and got the rub of the green, in which case it's not a corner turned. Maybe there were developments that we can take forward. I'll have to wait for an assessment from someone who saw the game. I see Natasha's online, so I'm guessing she just got back.

71Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote: I see Natasha's online, so I'm guessing she just back.
I'm in a 5 star Bournemouth hotel you knobber.

72Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

73Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I see Natasha's online, so I'm guessing she just got back.
She must already be using that new HS2 line to get home that quick! Very Happy

74Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:18

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote: I see Natasha's online, so I'm guessing she just back.
I'm in a 5 star Bournemouth hotel you knobber.
So not Johnson Fold estate?

75Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He/She'll be eating a waffle sandwich sat in his/her flat drinking fosters on dateline pretending to be me.

76Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:21

Doffcocker, do you ever drink in the Doffie?

77Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Doffcocker, do you ever drink in the Doffie?
This isn't a dating site.

78Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
This isn't a dating site.
lol! 

79Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

80Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton - Page 4 Empty Re: Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton Sat Nov 02 2013, 17:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's not the best or cheapest in the area, but you might have seen me in from time to time.

Assuming you mean the pub, not the lodge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum