Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far?

+12
Banks of the Croal
Keegan
Numpty 28723
bwfc71
Angry Dad
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
Bernard Dennis Park
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

61Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sat Aug 04 2012, 21:44

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Furry muff. Here we go, 2 laps to go!

62Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sat Aug 04 2012, 21:45

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Wow this is exciting....Come on Mo!

63Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sat Aug 04 2012, 21:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Get in there you beauty!

64Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sat Aug 04 2012, 21:47

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Have some of that you Africans!! He did it the hard way too!!

65Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sat Aug 04 2012, 21:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Fair play to the guy, fantastic night for team GB.

66Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sat Aug 04 2012, 21:48

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Brilliant , fantastic result... Well done Mo.

67Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sat Aug 04 2012, 21:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow that was IMMENSE.

68Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sat Aug 04 2012, 22:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The team GB game has gone to penalites.

69Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sat Aug 04 2012, 22:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha! Bloody pens.

Typical.

70Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sat Aug 04 2012, 22:19

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lost 5-4 on penalties Sturridge missing the final spot kick. Pizza hut have been in touch :p

71Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sun Aug 05 2012, 08:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I knew Sturridge was going to miss that last penalty the Bolton reject, he's a cocky bugger and cocky buggers usually fuck it up. When will these overpaid ponces learn to just run up and smash the ball into the net rather than try to do a John Aldridge.

72Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sun Aug 05 2012, 12:58

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I knew he'd miss it too - guys like Sturridge want the glory for themselves and can't resist the grandstanding option. Pearce screwed it up last night by keeping him on for 120 minutes. Sideline Sordell should have been on the field before extra time even started.

73Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sun Aug 05 2012, 14:45

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just watched Ben Ainslie win gold in the sailing. I saw the last 20 minutes. I didn't have much clue what was going on because I didn't have access to the standings and I know nothing about sailing whatsoever. He has become the most successful sailing Olympian of all time.

74Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sun Aug 05 2012, 14:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I haven't read this whole post but I was just watching sailing, jesus that was boring. Not only hadn't a clue what was going on but it was like watching the rubber duck floating about in my bath tub. Rubbish sport.

75Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sun Aug 05 2012, 15:00

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Michael, I'm sure that was world class entertainment if you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and daddy has a yacht. It's a predominantly rich man's sport.

I don't completely disagree though, it's far from the best spectator sport at the Olympics.

I must admit though that the Equestrian events and Sailing are normally low down on my Olympic viewing, because of the elitism I associate with them. Zara Phillips winning another medal because daddy can buy her the best horse etc.

76Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sun Aug 05 2012, 15:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Michael, I'm sure that was world class entertainment if you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and daddy has a yacht.

Er, no.

77Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sun Aug 05 2012, 15:14

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Michael, I'm sure that was world class entertainment if you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and daddy has a yacht.

Er, no.

hehehe.

78Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sun Aug 05 2012, 15:16

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Michael Bolton wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Er, no.

hehehe.

OK, I walked into that. But Natasha was bored of the Olympics before they had begun, so she clearly doesn't like sport anyway.

79Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sun Aug 05 2012, 15:16

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

largehat wrote:Michael, I'm sure that was world class entertainment if you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and daddy has a yacht. It's a predominantly rich man's sport.

I don't completely disagree though, it's far from the best spectator sport at the Olympics.

I must admit though that the Equestrian events and Sailing are normally low down on my Olympic viewing, because of the elitism I associate with them. Zara Phillips winning another medal because daddy can buy her the best horse etc.

lol I like the bit about Zara getting the best horse bought for her.

But the sailing, there were huge crowds in Weymouth watching with their binoculars, I bet none of them really knew what was happening and who was winning. Ben Ainslie is only winning these things because about 1 in 5000 people do sailing. If everyone did sailing I bet he would be nothing special. Its like formula 1 - about 1 in 20000 people get a chance to motor race. I bet if everyone did there would be a lot of people better than them.

80Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Boring Olympic Sport So Far? Sun Aug 05 2012, 15:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm enjoying Murray thrashing Federer. Still think he'll bottle it though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum