Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Takeover imminent?

+20
y2johnny
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
karlypants
Growler
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
DEANO82
gloswhite
Cajunboy
observer
terenceanne
wessy
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Kane57
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

101Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 11:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote wrote:"use my personal experience of being a senior officer in a multimillion organisation"

Bearing in mind that the average SME is a "multimillion organisation" e.g. a local builder or the local gym, why do you feel the need to to say this? The old adage that turnover is vanity and profit is sanity springs to mind. 

Even Whittam International must be in that league. And Norpig is indispensible in a multibillion organisation so presumably his opinion carries far more weight?

And "senior officers" are staff anyway so don't get too carried away with your own self-importance, especially in this company.

You know absolutely nothing about me nor my business profession, knowledge, training, skills or experience.

Yet you just have to keep brining everything back to being personal about me.

This as now got to stop.

I won't ask you nicely again.
I'm just grateful you asked nicely once. TBF it was your statement about your "credentials" that made it "personal" to you though.

102Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 11:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote wrote:"use my personal experience of being a senior officer in a multimillion organisation"

Bearing in mind that the average SME is a "multimillion organisation" e.g. a local builder or the local gym, why do you feel the need to to say this? The old adage that turnover is vanity and profit is sanity springs to mind. 

Even Whittam International must be in that league. And Norpig is indispensible in a multibillion organisation so presumably his opinion carries far more weight?

And "senior officers" are staff anyway so don't get too carried away with your own self-importance, especially in this company.
I'm now chief bed pan washer so i carry considerable clout round these parts  Very Happy
Exactly. The point I was making was that you certainly know your shit  Very Happy

103Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 11:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm now chief bed pan washer so i carry considerable clout round these parts  Very Happy

Congratulations, I knew you could do it.

It's a proud day for everyone.

104Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 12:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:I'm now chief bed pan washer so i carry considerable clout round these parts  Very Happy

Congratulations, I knew you could do it.

It's a proud day for everyone.

Yes. He goes round demonstrating to junior bed pan washers how to wash patients bits properly now.

He has a unique hand action with how he does it!

105Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 15:02

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought this was the supposed Takeover thread?

106Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 15:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:I thought this was the supposed Takeover thread?
 It was but it was taken over.

107Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 15:10

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Very good, I see now why you got promoted.

108Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 15:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Mr Pig has now become eligible to learn how to polish a turd, having climbed the almost impossible peak of Chief pan washer. 
It is hoped that he will take the named training course, as we feel this will then open up his career opportunities, after which he will be more able to assist and advise Mr Parkinson on the day to day administration of Bolton Wanderers. 
Well done Mr Pig.  Smile

109Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 16:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank you all  Very Happy

Although even a man with my vast experience couldn't manage to polish the sheer volume of turds we have at the club at the moment. I'm hoping the chief turds are gone soon which may help.

110Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 16:42

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:Thank you all  Very Happy

Although even a man with my vast experience couldn't manage to polish the sheer volume of turds we have at the club at the moment. I'm hoping the chief turds are gone soon which may help.

Not likely when he's a mod

111Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 17:31

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Every time i see an entry on this thread i hope to gleam something new re the take over? but no all i read is all this juvenile bollocks he said, she said crap. 

Why not start a sticky for calling each other names thread and leave the football threads to concentrate on football ? just a thought.

112Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 18:04

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Nobody would post anything if left to concentrate on football.Surely people aren't excited about the raft of cheap shite Ken has signed up and the third rate manager he can't afford to sack.
Regards the takeover, this one isn't happening.It was imminent at the weekend but then Ken put his price up and the buyer walked away.

113Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 18:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Growler wrote:Nobody would post anything if left to concentrate on football.Surely people aren't excited about the raft of cheap shite Ken has signed up and the third rate manager he can't afford to sack.
Regards the takeover, this one isn't happening.It was imminent at the weekend but then Ken put his price up and the buyer walked away.
Which then begs the question of what the fuck is  slimeball going to do when the bills start coming in? ED loan needs paying, wages need paying, HMRC will be billing him soon, how the actual fuck is he going to fund these? what a fucking goon the man is if he did up the price.

114Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 18:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Done deal I’ve heard today. Announced tomorrow

115Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 19:03

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Done deal I’ve heard today. Announced tomorrow
So growler was right then.

116Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 07 2019, 23:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Done deal I’ve heard today. Announced tomorrow
TBF a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day if it's a 24 hour clock. We all know a takeover - or bankruptcy - is inevitable, so Boggers may well be right. Or at least he will be eventually.

117Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Fri Feb 08 2019, 15:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have heard the name Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi going around as a potential investor.

118Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Fri Feb 08 2019, 15:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd take him over Kenocchio any day  Very Happy

119Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Sat Feb 09 2019, 10:52

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

? The old adage that turnover is vanity and profit is sanity springs to mind. 

Lusty,
As an accountant we normally say that profit is vanity but cash flow is sanity.
Either way BWFC can boast of having neither

120Takeover imminent? - Page 6 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Sat Feb 09 2019, 10:58

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I'd take him over Kenocchio any day  Very Happy

Harsh but fair

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum