Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Takeover imminent?

+20
y2johnny
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
karlypants
Growler
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
DEANO82
gloswhite
Cajunboy
observer
terenceanne
wessy
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Kane57
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

161Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 00:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"The process has been made very difficult"
"It's a shame they put so many obstacles in the way"

162Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 01:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:"The process has been made very difficult"

A rhetorical question.

If you are trying to buy the club seriously and professionally, presumably involved in extremely confidential talks at the moment, would you contact anyone (let alone a parody twitter account) and say such things?

Also for what it is worth I had a scroll back through all these Bolton links he's followed recently. 

His first following seems to be the club - fair enough, the next the LoV, then the three kids from South America who follows us(?) then Iles.

The next is the old defuncted 'Mavies'  forum (owned and set up by one of the ST founders), then the ST itself, then Zac Clough(?).

Then Everton, City and Burnley, then a random BWFC fan, Okocha, then Christian Doidge(?) 

He then follows several philosophers quotes sites for the like of Confucius, Socrates and Nietzsche plus Marvin Sordell and Kevin Davies(?)

Next is Nancy Pelosi (the American Speaker of the Senate) and then another random BWFC fan.

Along comes Brian McClair (ex Man Utd player) Nixon, and Jack Dearden Bolton Wanderers Brazil(?), Oasis, Cock Jokes (honestly!) Neil Bonnar, McGinlay, and Tower FM.

There's various other randoms scattered about amongst those I've listed above - and no doubt he followed people over a period of time - but I do find it a rather random and eclectic list of people to follow, particularly in the order he has.

Fair play to LoV though for being right at the front of the queue though - even before the clubs local papers news reporter and the clubs Supporters Trust!

163Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 08:24

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Have you got the twitter handle for the cock jokes account please.  Nothing better than poultry related humour.

164Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 08:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he is a serious bidder then he's trying to get the fans onside with him. Shouldn't be too difficult as Kenocchio is liked about as much as a turd in a swimming pool right now.

165Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 10:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

A rhetorical question.

If you are trying to buy the club seriously and professionally, presumably involved in extremely confidential talks at the moment, would you contact anyone (let alone a parody twitter account) and say such things?
I am worried that Anderson would sell to someone like this.
My thinking is pretty much the same as it has been on this matter for the last year or so i.e. Anderson can't afford to run a club and is trading at a loss therefore he will have to sell or go bankrupt, so it's a matter of who will buy from him.
Obviously the longer it takes the more the pressure to sell and observers of BWFC will see that which increases the chances of approaches from people - perhaps no wealthier than Anderson - who are after a bit of the kudos associated with owning a football club - and people trying to get a bargain.
There is no question that Yildiz are a serious player on the world stage and our best bet of attracting serious money ATM but Iles suggests there are a couple of others in the frame like this guy and whereas Yildiz might be the best option for the club, but they aren't mugs and one of the others may be willing to offer Anderson a better personal deal.
My worry is that Anderson will turn down the opportunity to bring in a billionaire backer for BWFC for a few extra shekels in his own pocket.

166Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 16:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

A rhetorical question.

I am worried that Anderson would sell to someone like this.
My thinking is pretty much the same as it has been on this matter for the last year or so i.e. Anderson can't afford to run a club and is trading at a loss therefore he will have to sell or go bankrupt, so it's a matter of who will buy from him.
Obviously the longer it takes the more the pressure to sell and observers of BWFC will see that which increases the chances of approaches from people - perhaps no wealthier than Anderson - who are after a bit of the kudos associated with owning a football club - and people trying to get a bargain.
There is no question that Yildiz are a serious player on the world stage and our best bet of attracting serious money ATM but Iles suggests there are a couple of others in the frame like this guy and whereas Yildiz might be the best option for the club, but they aren't mugs and one of the others may be willing to offer Anderson a better personal deal.
My worry is that Anderson will turn down the opportunity to bring in a billionaire backer for BWFC for a few extra shekels in his own pocket.

You make me laugh - you really do!

For the last three years you've been pontificating how Anderson was doing this, that and the other to our club, spewing your constant abuse and hatred of him and wanting him gone immediately no matter what.

You abused me countless times over my caution to hear both sides of the story before jumping to conclusions - and being extremely careful for what you wish for - now you post tripe like this above!

For what it is worth I'm very sceptical that there are any decent new owners out there for us - I just can see a business plan to make it worth their while pumping at least £50 million in to buying the club then investing in players to make us capable of stopping in the Championship - let alone challenging to get into the Premier to where all the money is.

The Basran master plan if he gets to own the club (the money - like the Russian bid) is coming from abroad(!), is to loan youth players from the likes of City and Everton - presumably supplemented by free transfers and has beens - or in other words exactly the same plan as now.

If I was a betting man, I would put my money on nothing happening until the loan with Moonshift is due.  It will be interesting to what happens thereafter.

Blackpool have just called the Official Receiver in - maybe something similar might be on the horizon for us too?

Oh I forgot - scrub all that - you told us your mate Ron Billionaire was going to buy us out of Administration - we've got nothing to worry about then - a billionaire pissing his billions on us - bring it on!

Razz

167Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 17:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Above post so inaccurate and misrepresentative I'll ignore it for the sanity of everyone on here.
I have one question though...

Are we there yet?

168Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 18:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DONE DEAL

169Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 19:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:DONE DEAL

ARE YOU SURE BOGGERS?

170Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 19:29

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:DONE DEAL
Oh ffs, I was getting my hopes up until I saw this.

171Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 19:37

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ok Boggers, Whatever !!!!

172Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 19:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BASRAN and warburton have struck a deal with money men coming from the Far East

173Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 19:49

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Did they check it out with you first Boggers, or is this just a cunning plan to send already fragile BWFC supporters over the edge ?? !!

174Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 19:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:BASRAN and warburton have struck a deal with money men coming from the Far East[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Don't forget the myrrh.

175Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 20:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:Did they check it out with you first Boggers, or is this just a cunning plan to send already fragile BWFC supporters over the edge ?? !!

I’m well known for being ITK

176Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 20:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
bryan458 wrote:Did they check it out with you first Boggers, or is this just a cunning plan to send already fragile BWFC supporters over the edge ?? !!

I’m well known for being ITKAN

Corrected for you. Very Happy

177Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 20:10

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

that cuts it then it's bollocks, the absence of 'ITK' was confusing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

178Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 20:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

179Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 20:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:BASRAN and warburton have struck a deal with money men coming from the Far East

I'm not hopeful of big money signings then...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

180Takeover imminent? - Page 9 Empty Re: Takeover imminent? Thu Feb 14 2019, 20:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:BASRAN and warburton have struck a deal with money men coming from the Far East

As I said before this is one of the final moves of the dying Isis regime. The leadership think buying a British football club will help them curry favour with the British government.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum