Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth.

+27
Culcheth_White
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
Tigermin
observer
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
rammywhite
gloswhite
Triumph
JohannesburgWanderer
Hip Priest
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

101Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Not official wan. It could well be bullshit

Let's hope it is.

I want rid of him ASAP

102Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:51

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Give him a few more games, he could turn it around, top 2 finish I think.

103Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:59

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Doogie should be sent to the

Bewildered and Befuddled Home For Failed ex- Managers.

Failing that , just sack the cunt.

104Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Give him a few more games, he could turn it around, top 2 finish I think.

Have you been on the Stella already????

105Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Second half was apporling , we couldn't get a hold on the ball and get moving, Bournemouth played some good stuff on the 18 yard line, and got behind us a few times, Spearing kept passing them the ball, and it took ages to get the ball back.

I don't think Freedman is the man, and the Gartside out chants will probably be the end of him.

Fair result against a below average championship team, Burnley will cream us.

106Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Banks of the Croal wrote:Doogie should be sent to the

Tell us how you really feel.  Don't hold back please.

107Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:27

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

observer wrote:

Having sat through and and witnessed, that load of of shite, especially the second half.

Think I'm being quite moderate in my  opinion, of what should happen.

108Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:28

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Banks of the Croal wrote:
observer wrote:

Having sat through and and witnessed, that load of of shite, especially the second half.

I thought you had understated it.  I'm the one who called for the guillotine.

109Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:30

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't think Freedman should suffer a torrent of abuse on Tuesday night, but he will, and for that today he deserves it, them substitutions were amateurish decisions, even the radio commentators were slating him, finally the fans have turned on him, and there's no way back.

110Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:32

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't understand it when managers are given say, a few games to save their job.

Why can't clubs look at these things objectively? Either he's good enough or he's not. He's already had 70 matches at the club. What's another 3 gonna tell us about him that we don't already know?

111Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:33

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

observer wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:
observer wrote:

I thought you had understated it.  I'm the one who called for the guillotine.

You're right, I do tend to hold back a bit.

112Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At any other Club Freedman would've been shown the door by now, Its only Gartside being a stubborn lazy cunt that he's still here.

113Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:41

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What a fooking shambles! 2-0 up and Bournemouth were there for the taking. Bournemouth get a goal back and the second half performance was dreadful, Dougie brought on Medo for Mavies with us leading 2-1, what a joke! Bournemouth smelt fear and they were right, heads dropped as per usual and Bournemouth could have scored about five today.

The only plusses today was Juke looked great, amazing goal as well, but he needs a partner up front with him, Bogdan and Knight played well too.

Chants of "Dougie out" could be heard loudly from the North stand and Dougie is going to have to turn these results around very quickly imo.

114Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:43

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:At any other Club Freedman would've been shown the door by now, Its only Gartside being a stubborn lazy cunt that he's still here.
He can only hold out until ED says enough is enough, and next time ED makes that choice it will come as, Phil get that cunt out of my club, and after you have, fuck off to the job centre with him, or something along those lines.

115Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mystic Martin strikes again, get to bed. Very Happy

116Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:49

Mr Magoo wrote:Mystic Martin strikes again, get to bed. Very Happy

You do know they're about five hours behind us where he lives, don't you....?

117Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:50

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Are you saying he cannot go to bed then, smart arse.

118Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Mystic Martin strikes again, get to bed. Very Happy

You do know they're about five hours behind us where he lives, don't you....?
Does he fuck, he never comes out from behind that fooking wall.

119Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 18:52

Why should he "get to bed" at two in the afternoon?

On a Saturday?

In the Caribbean?

Where it's hot and sunny?

And they sell cold beer......?

120Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 19:04

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

To many players went to sleep second half,Moritz comes on but no pace at all to feed him, I like our new striker strong and determined, Knight had his best game of the season, Spearing was shite again but stayed on again, I could say DF ran out of idea's but I dont think he had any to start, as long as I have a hole in my bum DF will never be a decent football manager. How much longer before the inevitable happens and we either go down or DF is sacked and maybe we may just survive but I wont hold my breath.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum