Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth.

+27
Culcheth_White
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
Tigermin
observer
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
rammywhite
gloswhite
Triumph
JohannesburgWanderer
Hip Priest
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

41Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I suspect we'll get a couple of defenders in the loan window by way of foreplay?

I'll PM you my address. You bring the condoms.

42Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I suspect we'll get a couple of defenders in the loan window by way of foreplay?

What if Wanderlust wants to go bareback?

Is there an extra charge?

43Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

What if Wanderlust wants to go bareback?

Is there an extra charge?

You clearly want his sloppy seconds.

44Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

OK. I won't mention the rumours about BWFC taking on a new tea lady or you'll be drained before we get started.

Looking forward to seeing your corporate box.

x

45Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:11

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

rammywhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I'm flying to Singapore on Friday to work out there for a week(missing two home games!!!) -so make sure the chatbox is up and running please.
My prediction--we'll win 2-0 and we'll play well too.

107.4 will also be available if that is any better for you Smile

Cheers Karly. It's10pm there when we kick off- and I'll have a couple of laptops with me, so I should be able to pick that wavelength up

Word of warning...

Tower FM, BBC radio and almost all others have an online listening facility were the shows are streamed live over the internet.

Except with football, something about licencing restrictions, on tower FM, once the commentary starts, you get birdsong. BBC just transmits a warning that your out of the UK and this service is not available.

46Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I'm flying to Singapore on Friday to work out there for a week(missing two home games!!!) -so make sure the chatbox is up and running please.

Cheers Karly. It's10pm there when we kick off- and I'll have a couple of laptops with me, so I should be able to pick that wavelength up

Word of warning...

Tower FM, BBC radio and almost all others have an online listening facility were the shows are streamed live over the internet.

Except with football, something about licencing restrictions, on tower FM, once the commentary starts, you get birdsong. BBC just transmits a warning that your out of the UK and this service is not available.

Didn't someone mention that there was something you can download that mimics a UK ISP?

47Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Word of warning...

Didn't someone mention that there was something you can download that mimics a UK ISP?

There is. you can set up an encrypted IP or use a UK proxy quite easily, however the broadcasters have grown wise to this and simply halt all football commentary streaming - even in the UK.

You could be lucky and find a station that does stream in the UK but I never have when ive needed it.

only place you can guarantee commentary is by signing up for a month free trial of wanderers player - then cancelling after you have listened.

48Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 17:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Word of warning...

I will be streaming this just for Bolton Nuts members Smile

49Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 18:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great stuff KP!

50Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 19:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I keep predicting a decent result because I can never imagine things getting worse but I continue to be proved wrong.

A very boring draw.

51Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 19:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Madley in the middle

Andrew Madley will officiate Wanderers' league clash with AFC Bournemouth this weekend.

Boasting three seasons worth of experience, West Yorkshire based Madley has taken charge of 26 games so far this term across the Championship, League One and League Two, brandishing 75 yellow and four red cards in the process.

Having overseen Dagenham and Redbridge's 1-0 win over Rochdale last time out, he has never previously taken charge of a Bolton game.

Anthony Tankard and Peter Wright will run the line, while Mark Duncan is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

52Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 21:13

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We are due to break out with a big win and hopefully it will be this weekend.  Maybe Dougie will see the handwriting on the wall and let the offense have a go at it.  Wish we had a starting eleven.  Wish we had Dawson.  Wish we had some luck.  Well one of these days, it should turn around.  If it doesn't, Dougie will be looking at the Reebok in the rear view mirror of his car (albeit richer).  I would love for it to work out for him, but I think the problem starts at the top.  He is far down the food chain, though I won't comment about his tactics which you are all much more familiar with.  CYWM!

53Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 21:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would just love to see us play 4-4-2 at home for once. Oh, hang on.. who will partner the Juke up front?

54Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 05:01

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

gloswhite, whuch area does he live? I live in an area called Parkhurst. On the occassional days we are on the telly my local always shows our game, they give me a few free drinks also as they feel sorry for me beng a Bolton fan!!!!

55Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 11:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bournemouth strengthened in January, signing the FB Smith from Spuds, Kermogant from Charlton who gave our defence a rough ride earlier in the season and Lee Camp the goalie.
It will be interesting to see if Eddie Howe has changed their playing style at all. Doesn't really need to as they're ahead of us in the table and the onus is on BWFC to do the business.

56Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 13:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: AFC Bournemouth

Setting The Scene

Wanderers will be looking to record their first league double of the campaign when AFC Bournemouth come to town on Saturday afternoon.

Having ran out 2-0 winners at the Goldsands Stadium back in November courtesy of goals from David Ngog and Jermaine Beckford, the Whites welcome the Cherries to the Reebok Stadium this weekend eager to secure their first maximum points of the calendar year.

With Eddie Howe’s side making the trip to BL6 on the back of a 1-0 defeat to Leicester on home soil last weekend and with Wanderers keen to avenge their narrow defeats to Queens Park Rangers and Ipswich Town in the past week, both sides will no doubt be going all out to secure victory come kick off.

Team News

Dougie Freedman could hand a full debut to midfielder Liam Trotter following the 25-year-old’s loan move to the club from Millwall last week.

Trotter came on as a second half substitute in last Saturday’s clash with Ipswich, but could secure starting berth against the Cherries.

Meanwhile, striker Lukas Jutkiewicz could again spearhead Wanderers’ attack with top scorer Jermaine Beckford potentially still sidelined with a hamstring injury.

Opposition Camp

Heading into Saturday’s clash residing in 15th position in the Championship league standings, the Bournemouth faithful will no doubt be pleased with the way their campaign has panned out so far.

After winning promotion to the second tier of English football as League One runners-up back in May – a feat which look near impossible with the Cherries languishing in the lowers reaches of the league at the time of Eddie Howe’s appointment in October 2012 – the south-coast outfit have surprised many this term.

With 34 points accumulated from their 28 league games, Bournemouth have enjoyed a steady start to their first season in the second tier since 1990 by winning nine, drawing seven and losing 12 of their matches so far.

A season which the Cherries faithful will no doubt have entered with hopes of securing survival come May, their side’s efforts during the opening months of the campaign have certainly done their chances of remaining a Championship side for a second successive year no harm.

One To Watch

A key man for the Cherries so far this term with 12 goals to his name in all competitions, Lewis Grabban is undoubtedly one that Wanderers will have to keep their eye on come kick-off on Saturday afternoon.

Now in his second season with the Cherries, the frontman started out his career with Crystal Palace as a youngster, enjoying spells on loan at both Oldham Athletic and Motherwell before a move to Millwall in 2008.

Three years at The Den followed for the London-born forward where he developed a lethal reputation in front of goal, with Brentford spotting his talents and signing him up in 2011.

A brief stint with Rotherham United followed a year later with the youngster averaging almost a goal every two games – a statistic which convinced Bournemouth to secure his services in May 2012.

A move which has certainly been vindicated given the striker’s goalscoring exploits, Bournemouth will be hoping that the 26-year-old can carry on his fine form for the remainder of the campaign.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

57Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 13:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Grabban certainly offers more of a goal threat than Juke - I was hoping Beckford would be ready. If we haven't got a pacy striker, I suspect we may see the same old problems in attack unless Dougie can get the midfield working properly. In the absence of Beckford I'd be tempted to give Odelusi a start.

58Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 15:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm looking forwards to this game, i'll be in Scott's Bar from 13:30 hrs, fancy a good session before this one.

COYWM!

59Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 17:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I'm looking forwards to this game, i'll be in Scott's Bar from 13:30 hrs, fancy a good session before this one.

COYWM!

Do you go to Scott's Bar because you like it, or because it shares your name?

60Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 17:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I'm looking forwards to this game, i'll be in Scott's Bar from 13:30 hrs, fancy a good session before this one.

COYWM!

Do you go to Scott's Bar because you like it, or because it shares your name?

I like it Nat , we have good banter in there, and the layout is good, will you be there Nat?

i'll buy you a bitter.

Last edited by scottjames30 on Fri Feb 07 2014, 17:31; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum