Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth.

+27
Culcheth_White
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
Tigermin
observer
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
rammywhite
gloswhite
Triumph
JohannesburgWanderer
Hip Priest
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

21Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Wed Feb 05 2014, 01:01

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dougie will be going all out to make sure AFC Bournemouth don't score in this one. Got to keep things tight at the back so Spearing and Medo will shield the back four as usual. One up top as it's really unfashionable these days to play 4-4-2. We lose 1-0, hopeful effort from 30 yards out deflected by Knight past Lonergan in the 89th minute gives AFC Bournemouth victory at the Reebok. Call me cynical if you want but this is the reality of life at BWFC under the Freedman regime.

22Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Wed Feb 05 2014, 10:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every game in this division is tough and regardless of what people think of other teams or the squads they have, no team is an easy three points. All of them have turned in winning performances on given days and the deciding factor will be who turns up on the day.
No doubt Howe will have a plan to beat us and given our position, they have nothing to fear.
We, on the other hand are likely to be desperate for the points. Our players and manager are already feeling hard done by and as such we are susceptible to the fallout of bad decisions, player error or just downright bad luck. If things don't go our way, there's a good possibility that heads will drop.
So we're going to be up against it on Saturday and despite being at home we are probably the underdogs as we have plenty to lose compared to Bournemouth and are more likely to buckle under pressure given the expectations on our squad.
I would make damned sure that the players realise the above and that they know they have a real fight on their hands. Any signs of complacency should be stamped out and only a solid performance will be acceptable.
First goal may prove to be critical if only from a psychological perspective.

23Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Wed Feb 05 2014, 11:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
So we're going to be up against it on Saturday and despite being at home we are probably the underdogs

The mere fact we are underdogs when playing Bournemouth at home says it all about BWFC under Freedman. Sack him now.

24Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Wed Feb 05 2014, 11:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
So we're going to be up against it on Saturday and despite being at home we are probably the underdogs

The mere fact we are underdogs when playing Bournemouth at home says it all about BWFC under Freedman. Sack him now.
That is a non-sequitur. Need to work on your logic.

25Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 05:19

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

This will be our first double of the season. 3-0

26Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 11:46

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Seems an eternity since the last home game (barring cup game) confident of a 2-0 home win.

27Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 12:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Joburg Wanderer, just to let you know your not alone over there. My brother-in-law , also a Whites supporter, lives in Gauteng (?)

28Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 13:28

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm flying to Singapore on Friday to work out there for a week(missing two home games!!!) -so make sure the chatbox is up and running please.
My prediction--we'll win 2-0 and we'll play well too.

29Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 14:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:I'm flying to Singapore on Friday to work out there for a week(missing two home games!!!) -so make sure the chatbox is up and running please.

If we win you can raise a toast with a Singapore Sling!

30Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 14:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I'm flying to Singapore on Friday to work out there for a week(missing two home games!!!) -so make sure the chatbox is up and running please.

If we win you can raise a toast with a Singapore Sling!

Or even better have a Singapore fling!  Razz 

31Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 14:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3-0 Whites. I'm feeling positive.

32Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 14:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

107.4 will also be available if that is any better for you Smile

33Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 14:39

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:

107.4 will also be available if that is any better for you Smile

Cheers Karly. It's10pm there when we kick off- and I'll have a couple of laptops with me, so I should be able to pick that wavelength up

34Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 15:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bournemouth are 5 league places above us. If we win, we can move up a maximum of 3 places, but that would then put us in striking distance of another 3 clubs. 
We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the middle of the table is only 5 points away.

35Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the middle of the table is only 5 points away.

I just orgasmed.

36Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the middle of the table is only 5 points away.

I just orgasmed.

Would you like a tissue to wipe your damp patch love?

37Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

All my orgasms are internal since Nuggy had my fanny burnt off.

38Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:19

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

All my orgasms are internal since Nuggy had my fanny burnt off.

I thought that it was some Rumanians  who did it!!

39Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

I thought that it was some Rumanians  who did it!!

It was Bulgarian gangsters, but Nuggy was the crime boss.

40Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Thu Feb 06 2014, 16:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I just orgasmed.

I often have that effect on ladies although it usually takes a bit more than a sentence. Occasionally I buy them dinner first. 
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I suspect we'll get a couple of defenders in the loan window by way of foreplay?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum