Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth.

+27
Culcheth_White
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
Tigermin
observer
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
rammywhite
gloswhite
Triumph
JohannesburgWanderer
Hip Priest
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

81Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 10:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Good morning all. I predict a 1-1 draw with Trotter to score first then Zat to score for them.

LPP, we was only joking about leaving for a week, and we'll win this on.

A tight 2-1.

82Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 11:15

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Good morning all. I predict a 1-1 draw with Trotter to score first then Zat to score for them.

LPP, we was only joking about leaving for a week, and we'll win this on.

A tight 2-1.
Scott when it comes to bets I keep my word mate. Anyway, given how little has come out of the club and how damned dire the "performance" against Ipswich was in the second half I didn't miss anything did I? I posted a few comments over on JA606 which is a forum I like as well but mostly I felt (and still feel) a sense of real apathy about football as a whole not just the trotters right now. I honestly find it hard to motivate myself to go today even though it's at home and a SHOULD win sort of game. It's actually a MUST win in my opinion but given how much dross and junk we've served up in the last few weeks I doubt we could win if the opposition was blindfolded and John McGinlay was the referee.

83Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 11:29

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I dread to think what the atmosphere will be like if they score first.

84Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 12:05

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Your optimistic Aaron lad,atmosphere with 10,000 nutters freezing our tits off watching another load of shite ! If they score first god only knows what it will be like !! COYWM !!!! :uk: 

85Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 14:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today's team: Bogdan, Baptiste, Mills, Knight, Ream, Spearing, M Davies, Eagles, Trotter, Lee, Jutkiewicz

subs: Lonergan, Danns, Pratley, Moritz, Medo, White, Hall

86Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 14:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So Bogdan is back in the team, hope he's not got much to do today.

87Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 14:18

Spearing's in for a busy day because Davies, Lee and Eagles don't tackle back and I obviously don't know about Trotter yet.

Are we going for all-out attack?

I hope so.

88Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 14:27

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lee rather than Danns - can't really see the sense in that

89Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 14:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

(Acting) Manager next to Freedmans name on the official team sheet...

90Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FT 2-2

91Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's heart breaking this shit, our club is being ruined by 2 wankers!

92Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2 points thrown away today. Not impressed by the tactics or the standard at all. One thing to put Medo on but if we don't press we're just asking for trouble and yet again we got it. Add to that poor finishing and a defensive cockup for their second and it shows we're in the mire.
Bournemouth could smell the fear.
We could and should have closed this one out comfortably.

93Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:05

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's Megson vs Hull again only a division lower down. Gartside has GOT to go now, Dougie and his staff as well despite me thinking he should have until the end of the season for a long time. If Eddie lets PG make another managerial appointment we might as well make a public statement saying we WANT to be relegated.  Evil or Very Mad

94Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:07

If you're winning at home and your plan is clearly working, you don't change it.

Why the fuck are we scared of the likes of Bournemouth at home?

It's him and his fucking ridiculous obsession with shutting up shop and containing the opposition that's killing us.

Look at Liverpool earlier today - 4-0 up against one of the best counter-attacking teams in the Prem but does Rodgers shit himself and sit back?

Does he fuck, he carries on attacking and they win comfortably.

Freedman, you are a clueless prick.

95Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had high hopes when we were 2-0 up, Bournemouth played some excellent passes causing us sll sorts of problems. Same old though, can't pass, can't tackle. The juke looks a good player as did Trotter who seemed to win a lot of balls in the air.

96Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's been given till the end of feb to turn it around..

97Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:29

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:He's been given till the end of feb to turn it around..
Would give him a one way bus ticket out of town after today.  I think the tea lady would be better with tactics.  In fact, if she doesn't ask for much, maybe??????

98Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I had high hopes when we were 2-0 up, Bournemouth played some excellent passes causing us sll sorts of problems.  Same old though, can't pass, can't tackle.  The juke looks a good player as did Trotter who seemed to win a lot of balls in the air.
They might turn out to be decent signings, but if we invite attacks we will inevitably concede sooner or later. Dougie seems OK in the transfer market but his tactics were very poor today and that's why he's going to be under massive pressure to go now - which will probably increase after Tuesday unless he adopts a different approach.

99Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He's been given till the end of feb to turn it around..
Officially?

How do you know B?

100Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 17:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not official wan. It could well be bullshit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum