Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth.

+27
Culcheth_White
MartinBWFC
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
Tigermin
observer
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
rammywhite
gloswhite
Triumph
JohannesburgWanderer
Hip Priest
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

61Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 17:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I'm looking forwards to this game, i'll be in Scott's Bar from 13:30 hrs, fancy a good session before this one.

COYWM!

Do you go to Scott's Bar because you like it, or because it shares your name?

I like it Nat , we have good banter in their and the layout is good, will you be their Nat?

I quite like the atmosphere in Scott's as well on a match day.

I would have joined you for a pint if I was going tomorrow. Smile

62Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 18:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I'm looking forwards to this game, i'll be in Scott's Bar from 13:30 hrs, fancy a good session before this one.

COYWM!

I like it Nat , we have good banter in their and the layout is good, will you be their Nat?

I'm with a load of head the balls KP, you're not sensitive are you?

63Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 18:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

COYWM!

Not in the slightest  :footy:

64Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 19:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

COYWM!

Good, well next time we're out come for a few, before the game then. :like:

65Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 19:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

COYWM!

Your on!  :biggrin: 

66Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 21:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

67Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 22:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I won't be at the game, on the forum, or waiting for the odd comment on Sky. I shall be in the Prince Edward Theatre in London, watching the matinee showing of The Jersey Boys (starts at 1500), courtesy of my daughter who bought us the tickets for Christmas. Considering how important this game is, I think I'm doing the right thing  Smile (although that doesn't rule out the odd checking of the results throughout the show)

68Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 23:00

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

COYWM!

Scotts for me from 1.45 on match days when our train gets in. Good pub full of enthusiastic Whites.Discuss tactics,manager of the day,what the team will be etc etc.leave at 2.50 for North Stand Lower ready and full of hope that we will win ! Then at 4.50 leave said stand back to Scotts for a flier before train home arrives bemoaning the game,tactics and team selection, deflated until next game when it starts all over again !!! COYWM !!!!

69Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 23:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

COYWM!

Scotts for me from 1.45 on match days when our train gets in. Good pub full of enthusiastic Whites.Discuss tactics,manager of the day,what the team will be etc etc.leave at 2.50 for North Stand Lower ready and full of hope that we will win ! Then at 4.50 leave said stand back to Scotts for a flier before train home arrives bemoaning the game,tactics and team selection, deflated until next game when it starts all over again !!! COYWM !!!!

At least you have Pratley as a release valve!  Laughing 

70Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 23:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do any of you guys know each other seen as a few of you go to Scotts before the match?

71Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 23:11

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Tigermin wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

COYWM!

At least you have Pratley as a release valve!  Laughing 

RT wash your mouth out,the lads all take the piss as it is when the team is anounced at 2pm if he is in the team,knowing full well my thoughts on the wanker and it continues during the game but at least I have made most of them see what a complete and utter tit he is so my match day has got at least some meaning !!!

72Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 23:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I go in Harvesters. It's a lot cheaper and you tend to get served quicker.

73Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 23:19

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It cant be less than 3 quid for a lager can it ?? Any way for a few pence either way I just like the banter and a tv screen showing the days lunch time kick off no matter where you are in the pub but each to their own !

74Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 23:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Harvesters don't have Sky but the beer garden has loads of tables. I only drink bitter and they do Tetley's and Boddingtons which is £2.35. ( Or it was three weeks ago)

75Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Fri Feb 07 2014, 23:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is no-one a fan of the fanzone? I think its alright in there, big screen TV with the the lunchtime match on, not cram packed..Bit of food available...

76Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 01:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I won't be at the game, on the forum, or waiting for the odd comment on Sky. I shall be in the Prince Edward Theatre in London, watching the matinee showing of The Jersey Boys (starts at 1500), courtesy of my daughter who bought us the tickets for Christmas. Considering how important this game is, I think I'm doing the right thing  Smile

You are doing the right thing mate , go and enjoy yourself!

I hope you and the Mrs have a good time! Smile

77Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 08:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Is no-one a fan of the fanzone?  I think its alright in there, big screen TV with the the lunchtime match on, not cram packed..Bit of food available...

Been in there a few times too, the problem is though sometimes its shut, if there's a do on at night, like the Charlton game, it was closed.

78Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 09:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

79Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 10:29

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good morning all. I predict a 1-1 draw with Trotter to score first then Zat to score for them.

80Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Bournemouth. Sat Feb 08 2014, 10:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Good morning all. I predict a 1-1 draw with Trotter to score first then Zat to score for them.

Good to have you back Peter. Don't bet against Boggers again!  Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum